Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 6, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #5,191 of 6,413
Isn't the ARIA has 4 BA drivers? Then it's no contest man, IMO I think these Fender / Aurisonics will sound better, they even sound better than 12 BA drivers CIEM, not alone 4 BA.
True but there are people who wants an over all balanced sound. A four driver will have quality bass but Not quantity and clear treble but not extended. Great for easy listening ,vocals and Orchestral Music. Nice that companies cater to all kibds of listeners. I myself listens to Metal,Rock, Synths, 80s, Metalcore, Prog Rock, Alternative and Indie so I would choose another iem

Apr 6, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #5,192 of 6,413
Isn't the ARIA has 4 BA drivers? Then it's no contest man, IMO I think these Fender / Aurisonics will sound better, they even sound better than 12 BA drivers CIEM, not alone 4 BA.
may well do, however its not about the amount of drivers, its about the implementation of them. More megapixels doesnt mean better quality pictures

HUM pristine IEM gets awesome reviews, its 2 drivers, many people say the quality of sound is like TOTL level.

I havent heard any IEM above the RHA T20, maybe the ARIA wont sound all that great I have no Idea lol. The review and conversations Ive had with various people suggest its audio quality to be superb, with rock music being perfect for it. The details are on their website, I personally love its look aswell.

I really cant say much as I really dont know, but from lengthy chats and research it was enough for me to go with it. Coming un at $500 I hope it sounds pretty good lol.

I may try the FXA7 and prefer it, if thats the case I would just sell the ARIA then lol

Apr 7, 2016 at 1:33 AM Post #5,194 of 6,413
Sooo....the Aria's audio quality is superb relative to what other iems? K10? Shure se846? etc...I'm looking for something that can contend will with totl iems but at like half the cost. You think the Aria fits that?

Apr 7, 2016 at 2:56 AM Post #5,195 of 6,413
Sooo....the Aria's audio quality is superb relative to what other iems? K10? Shure se846? etc...I'm looking for something that can contend will with totl iems but at like half the cost. You think the Aria fits that?
Google vibro aria, theres a reddit thread with luke the creator explaining a bit on what hes gone for with these IEM's

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:29 AM Post #5,196 of 6,413

Hong Kong has them on sale now.

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:41 AM Post #5,198 of 6,413
Hong Kong has them on sale now.

Just in case you missed my post (was last one on the previous page :wink:), is the FX7 as V-shaped as Harmony? Is it still fatigue prone? Does the thicker mids mean they're more prominent, not so recessed anymore?

Apr 7, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #5,199 of 6,413
Just in case you missed my post (was last one on the previous page :wink:), is the FX7 as V-shaped as Harmony? Is it still fatigue prone? Does the thicker mids mean they're more prominent, not so recessed anymore?
Not as much more now like L shape. Mids more up front or treble tamed but still detailed treble.

Apr 7, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #5,201 of 6,413
Apr 7, 2016 at 6:36 AM Post #5,203 of 6,413

Users who are viewing this thread

Back