Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Apr 12, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #5,251 of 6,413
Apr 12, 2016 at 10:40 PM Post #5,252 of 6,413

Oh boy, how I envy you 
smily_headphones1.gif

He bought those 2.5s for cheap though in Hong Kong when they were starting to get discontinued .

Apr 12, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #5,253 of 6,413
Just a heads up, I did see the FXA2 available on ebay from a few US sellers and saw it on amazon as well. Currently, only the black FXA2 is available for prime, but the blue can still be purchased. I am not sure whether the other models are available for sale as of yet. All in all, it looks like supply is slowly trickling into the states. 

I am 99% certain I am going to pick up the FXA2 to replace my SE215s (still work, but uncomfortable to wear). I'd be curious to hear anyone else's thoughts on these specific ones.

Apr 12, 2016 at 11:30 PM Post #5,254 of 6,413
  Just a heads up, I did see the FXA2 available on ebay from a few US sellers and saw it on amazon as well. Currently, only the black FXA2 is available for prime, but the blue can still be purchased. I am not sure whether the other models are available for sale as of yet. All in all, it looks like supply is slowly trickling into the states. 

I am 99% certain I am going to pick up the FXA2 to replace my SE215s (still work, but uncomfortable to wear). I'd be curious to hear anyone else's thoughts on these specific ones.

'
They are all available arleady, with all the colors.

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #5,256 of 6,413
I sm selling a lightly used Aurisonics Harmony. Cause I have too many unused iems.

He bought those 2.5s for cheap though in Hong Kong when they were starting to get discontinued .

I can't buy any of these soon because my wallet is already crying in despair. Surely you all know this feeling x).

Still, i would really like to try the 2.5, the bass knob really fascinates me and they say that its bass is really amazing.

But they are sooo expensive :frowning2: i still hope fender will launch something as alike as the 2.5.

Better start saving

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #5,257 of 6,413
I can't buy any of these soon because my wallet is already crying in despair. Surely you all know this feeling x).

Still, i would really like to try the 2.5, the bass knob really fascinates me and they say that its bass is really amazing.

But they are sooo expensive :frowning2: i still hope fender will launch something as alike as the 2.5.

Better start saving
Harmony is Sold !

Apr 13, 2016 at 1:25 AM Post #5,259 of 6,413
4 pairs of 2.5's.....just in case my just in case needs a just in case. +1

Practically a majority shareholder at that point haha
ha, but each has there bass port set differently and different cables so each slightly different. :)

Apr 13, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #5,262 of 6,413
Seems to be a  lack of info. on the ASG-1.5 (not even a link in the original post).

Can anyone compare this to any of the other Aurisonics offerings?  I am looking at this and the Kicker/Forte.

I wrote some impressions on the 1.5 a few months back when I tried them (in the Head Gear section). Basic summary - it's an absolute bass monster with a massive low end presence, both quantity and quality, decent mids and very dark tuning (i.e. very lacking in treble). Once treble is boosted by EQ, it still sounds dark but it's a pretty powerful, raw sound. Not heard the Kicker, but had the Forte as well and they have less bass (but still plenty of it), similar mids but a far more present treble due to the BA being used for the high end sounds. Basically, Forte can still be a tad dark but didn't need EQ to sound listenable - the 1.5 is for people who love a raw, visceral sound and have to have a bass cannon in their ear (and don't mind EQ if they want to hear treble).

Apr 13, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #5,264 of 6,413
Why are you selling your harmony? Or should i say, since you did sell them, why? 
mainly due to all the 2.5s I have. I like the Harmony over K10 , Camp Fire Lyra, Dita and many other iems. I just want to settle with the 2.5s.

Apr 13, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #5,265 of 6,413
I wrote some impressions on the 1.5 a few months back when I tried them (in the Head Gear section). Basic summary - it's an absolute bass monster with a massive low end presence, both quantity and quality, decent mids and very dark tuning (i.e. very lacking in treble). Once treble is boosted by EQ, it still sounds dark but it's a pretty powerful, raw sound. Not heard the Kicker, but had the Forte as well and they have less bass (but still plenty of it), similar mids but a far more present treble due to the BA being used for the high end sounds. Basically, Forte can still be a tad dark but didn't need EQ to sound listenable - the 1.5 is for people who love a raw, visceral sound and have to have a bass cannon in their ear (and don't mind EQ if they want to hear treble).

I would just like to add, for comparison sake, that I found the forte entirely too dark. Returned it after a week. Believe me, I tried to get used to it,i just couldn't. I'm finding that 99% of aurisonics products are just tuned very dark, barring the rockets, Eva, and 1plus.

I think you just have to be in the market for that. With the forte, I was not expecting that. There weren't much info on it when I purchased it, so it was kind of a blind buy. I just assumed it would be a really nice, complete sounding earphone, but to me there was hardly no top end at all. Actually, the way jackpot77 described the 1.5 is exactly how I heard the forte and for $400, I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back