Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Jan 22, 2016 at 4:55 AM Post #4,441 of 6,413
both are great!
Price is nice, otherwise they will sell well I suppose. If the opinions of others are the same as my perception I will have 2 great pair of IEM's.

Jan 22, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #4,444 of 6,413
Could anyone give me a comparison between the Forte and Asg 1 Plus? Can't decide which one to get or whether it's even worth returning my Kickers to get one

Can't say much for Forte, but even after extended time with Harmony, ASG1-Plus definitely still wins staging depth wise. And those mids on 1-Plus, you can't get them on Harmony or the new series I suppose, if the new series all all tuned similarly.

Why would you say Forte without even hearing ASG1-Plus?

Jan 22, 2016 at 7:11 AM Post #4,445 of 6,413
Can't say much for Forte, but even after extended time with Harmony, ASG1-Plus definitely still wins staging depth wise. And those mids on 1-Plus, you can't get them on Harmony or the new series I suppose, if the new series all all tuned similarly.

Why would you say Forte without even hearing ASG1-Plus?
I had the ASG1-Plus, AS2.0, ASG2.0 2.5, FORTE, HARMONY.

Jan 22, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #4,447 of 6,413
FWIW, I also prefer the ASG-1Plus to the Harmony. So you're not alone, destrozer. 
wink.gif
 In fact, I ordered up a second 1Plus from Hifiheadphones!

Jan 22, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #4,448 of 6,413
Oh really? My bad. I don't recall you talking about it at all. I've seen your ASG2s but not a single mention about ASG1-Plus even in your profile.
All good and Im lazy. Now I am only using the 2.5, Harmony, Forte and Future Sonics MG6 Pro.

Jan 22, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #4,449 of 6,413
From what I've heard of the asg 1plus when I auditioned the aurisonics line I really don't think the mids are better than the harmony, it's just that in relation to the balance of the sub and low bass and the upper mids to lower treble of the harmony makes the 1plus more prominent. Not that I think it's all that v-shaped. To my ears they the separation is excellent so that I don't feel one frequency dominating the other, though of course the sub and lower bass are definitely north of neutral.

I personally think the mids on the harmony are pretty excellent. Not as gooey and rich as the 2.5 but more detailed and the balance with the mid bass gives it some excellent timbre while retaining some warmth and smoothness.

I like the 1plus for its balanced sound but it really doesn't give me what I love about the aurisonics sound, that deep, impactful yet quality bass. I'm still considering getting them as a neutral reference though.

Jan 22, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #4,451 of 6,413
Jan 22, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #4,455 of 6,413
Looking forward to receive my first Aurisonics. Let's see if they live up to the 'hype' 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back