Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread
Nov 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #1,906 of 6,413
Patience......The wait shall be worth it. Trust me. The AS-2's are great, ASG-2's are essentially what people have been hearing when they order AS-2's. 
Quote:
This week is almost over........Maybe today?

Nov 9, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #1,907 of 6,413
I keep tossing money at my screen and nothing's happening. It's like Dale doesn't want my money or something

Nov 9, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #1,914 of 6,413
that new Freqphase stuff sounds like stuff that should've been done for all CIEM's for years. If it didnt cost so much to get the JH16's, I would have loved to get another high end set of some manufacturers Top-Tier CIEM in order to compare. Unfortunately I do not have the funds.
Quote:
I would love to see these against the JH Audio JH16 and UM Miracles!

Nov 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #1,916 of 6,413
Welp, no way I'm going to win that contest. Good luck to everyone that enters though! Hopefully we get a release date for the rest of the ASG-2 soon.

Nov 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #1,919 of 6,413
Rules allow for an amount of randomness. Enter something creative and you have just as much a chance as anyone else. 
Quote:
Welp, no way I'm going to win that contest. Good luck to everyone that enters though! Hopefully we get a release date for the rest of the ASG-2 soon.

It implies the contest ends December 17th. Then a 1 day sale on ASG-2's and AS-2's. Then who knows. I would imagine they'd come out soon after that but it wouldn't make sense to launch a product a week before christmas. It will probably be afterwards.
Quote:
Does it imply that ASG-2 will not be released until December 17th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back