FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Apr 10, 2019 at 5:49 PM Post #1,355 of 5,204
Ordered the S8F on 3/27 through Penon and just got an email from dhl that my set arrives on 4/12! So excited!

Nive. I just ordered the IT04. I'm curious how the compare. If I don't like the ibasso, I'll return them and try the Fearless s8f.

Apr 10, 2019 at 9:40 PM Post #1,357 of 5,204
Nive. I just ordered the IT04. I'm curious how the compare. If I don't like the ibasso, I'll return them and try the Fearless s8f.
I own both, both are good but the S8F is more dynamic and detailed. Overall I'd take the S8F personally.

Apr 11, 2019 at 6:06 AM Post #1,358 of 5,204
Anyone here who has actually placed the order for custom Fearless IEM here? I had actually confirmed the go-ahead to Linsoul (was in two minds earlier whether to go for S8F or S8P) on 25th March. I contacted them, but they are saying that the custom IEM's take a lot of time to manufacture, and said that the order can take another 1 week to be ready and ship.

And I don't want to rush them, because what matters in the end, is that they (Fearless) have done a good job with the custom IEM's so that they fit me well, without any issues when they arrive. Just curious to see , what other's experience has been on this. I'm guessing, maybe because of all the hype (positive feedback from all the owners so far), the Fearless team might be swamped with orders and hence the delay.

Apr 11, 2019 at 7:10 AM Post #1,359 of 5,204
Anyone here who has actually placed the order for custom Fearless IEM here? I had actually confirmed the go-ahead to Linsoul (was in two minds earlier whether to go for S8F or S8P) on 25th March. I contacted them, but they are saying that the custom IEM's take a lot of time to manufacture, and said that the order can take another 1 week to be ready and ship.

And I don't want to rush them, because what matters in the end, is that they (Fearless) have done a good job with the custom IEM's so that they fit me well, without any issues when they arrive. Just curious to see , what other's experience has been on this. I'm guessing, maybe because of all the hype (positive feedback from all the owners so far), the Fearless team might be swamped with orders and hence the delay.
I ordered my S8F custom on March 23rd and they just shipped on April 9th from Linsoul and now at DHL Hong Kong then it will be 2 -3 days I am told to US.

Apr 11, 2019 at 8:00 AM Post #1,360 of 5,204
I am still considering whether to go uni or custom.
On the first side I am afraid of a bad seal that would lead to expensive shipping fees.
And on the other side I am afraid that I'd miss something wonderful by not going custom...

And I still haven't found the right audiologist, so I keep digging.

Apr 11, 2019 at 8:36 AM Post #1,361 of 5,204
I am still considering whether to go uni or custom.
On the first side I am afraid of a bad seal that would lead to expensive shipping fees.
And on the other side I am afraid that I'd miss something wonderful by not going custom...

And I still haven't found the right audiologist, so I keep digging.
For a blind purchase I would not go for custom. 1st: you don't know if you'll like them & 2nd: fit may not be ok at 1st try.
So I would go uni and if you really like them then you can always sell your uni to buy a custom.

Imagine you go custom and you don't really like them, you lost 450€ (no reshell possible I guess)
just my opinion. And on top of that , uni is quite comfortable, kind of semi custom shape (but a bit big)

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:17 AM Post #1,362 of 5,204
ALERT ! New Fearless Video !!

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:29 AM Post #1,363 of 5,204
Apr 11, 2019 at 9:41 AM Post #1,364 of 5,204
Any other thoughts on comparison between Solaris and S6 or S8 Freedom besides what HBB somewhat implied? Has anyone else compared them?
I have Solaris and just trying to keep from chasing the latest shiny object... again!

Apr 11, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #1,365 of 5,204
Tadaa! :D

S6RUI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back