FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Apr 9, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #1,336 of 5,204
I am still in progress of writing review. For now my 2 cents - I have just tried to listen S6RUI from Astell Kern SR15 and their synergy is like several classes above what I have heard from S6 before. I have tried S6 out of my Phone and Hiby R6 and they felt like neutral to bright iem with overall thin sound while on SR15 S6 sound full, balanced, without any peaks at all and very emotional. Incredible synergy - everything is in place. S6RUI ------> times better than S6RUI on Hiby R6 or my phone, I have not heard such synergy on Ibasso IT04 or Kinera Odin and SR15, they are like made for each other.

I'm trying to figure out a decent iem. It03 or 04 and s6 are on my list. I have Hiby R6 and zx300, but will only keep one of those and sell the other to fund the I'm. Over ear is a DT 1770 and Amiron Home. How would either of these compare? Never been an iem guy, but subscribed to @Hawaiibadboy's YouTube page and have been getting more info. This may sound dumb, but main use will be gym. I use my 1770s now and watereproofed the pleather with some shoes spray. Haha. They sound great with Zx300 and brainwavz round.

Thanks all

Apr 9, 2019 at 3:25 PM Post #1,337 of 5,204
About FA IEM's impressions on Toranku's thread. Hater or honest?? So far I haven't seen him praise any IEM
I would say honest.
Actually I like his style and like I just mentioned on his topic I think its impression about S8f is spot on. And if you read all impressions he wrote so far, whatever the price of the IEM, he is very positive about the S8f which is pretty rare actually.

Apr 9, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #1,339 of 5,204
Try spiral dot as tips on your Acme 8, looking at the design it should improve sound, spiral dot bore is wider than other wide bore tips
Comply 500 series and Symbio Ws also. :)

Apr 9, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #1,340 of 5,204

If you're looking for a good sub-bass workout on your IEMs, check this one out. WAY better if you can listen lossless (Tidal) or in real high-def. YT chops the lowest registers :wink:

Listening through my S8Ps right now. How anyone can call these guys bass-light is beyond me-- wowza!

Apr 9, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #1,341 of 5,204
Don’t have these but I can order some symbios and spiral dots .. for testing .
I don’t like foam tips like comply ..

On the picture are final type e tips , they sound awesome already .. but I can test the others, why not :)

Apr 9, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #1,342 of 5,204
Don’t have these but I can order some symbios and spiral dots .. for testing .
I don’t like foam tips like comply ..

On the picture are final type e tips , they sound awesome already .. but I can test the others, why not :)
The Compy 500s and Symbios have the same size barrel as the Fearless. It's a straight shot with no attenuation :)

Apr 9, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #1,345 of 5,204
How’s the comfort with the symbios ? The stock tips are not as comfortable as the final .. and with the final they sound better
For me, the Symbios are the most comfortable tips I have. They're a little "stiffer" than regular silicons because of the foam backing, but isolate better as well.

They aren't as stiff or isolating as Complys, but they're more comfortable, too. A nice middle ground.

Apr 9, 2019 at 9:50 PM Post #1,346 of 5,204
How’s the comfort with the symbios ? The stock tips are not as comfortable as the final .. and with the final they sound better

When I got final tips with my EE ESRs, I used them on everything and thought they made everything sound better and were the best for comfort. On the S8F though, I have tried back and forth with the Symbios and they Symbios fit the best and sound more "open" than the finals. On my Noble Katanas though, the finals fit and sound better.
It's got to be the bore size or something but with the Symbios on the S8F I just pop them in my ear, get a great seal with no fuss and they seem to have the best sound.

Apr 9, 2019 at 10:01 PM Post #1,347 of 5,204
When I got final tips with my EE ESRs, I used them on everything and thought they made everything sound better and were the best for comfort. On the S8F though, I have tried back and forth with the Symbios and they Symbios fit the best and sound more "open" than the finals. On my Noble Katanas though, the finals fit and sound better.
It's got to be the bore size or something but with the Symbios on the S8F I just pop them in my ear, get a great seal with no fuss and they seem to have the best sound.
I have no problems with the fit of the finals ..
but I will try the symbios . Have to order some . Can u guys link me which one are the right for the fearless ? ( maybe i check them too with the lx :D )

Apr 10, 2019 at 12:22 AM Post #1,348 of 5,204
I have no problems with the fit of the finals ..
but I will try the symbios . Have to order some . Can u guys link me which one are the right for the fearless ? ( maybe i check them too with the lx :D )
Symbio W are what you seek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back