FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 25, 2019 at 10:12 AM Post #766 of 5,204
Cable #125 from the cable thread here. It will be ~$83 on the sales in couple of days. If you wanna buy from linsoul, I believe this cable is using the same wire, but it's much more expensive. Choice is up to you. :)
That thread confuses the hell out of me. Do you have a link to the one that will be $83? I just ordered a $35 SPC 4.4 2pin from Amazon because like most, mmcx is dominant.

Mar 25, 2019 at 10:33 AM Post #767 of 5,204
When I ordered mine from Linsoul, I also got a paper slip with something about $30.
But when I checked my bank, no additional charges were made. And in Korea, if there are import taxes, they actually hold the package at the airport until you call and pay them, which didnt happen for me.
SO, my thinking was, Linsoul probably listed $30 as the actual price of the product to avoid customers paying the customs fee.
I can confirm that that's what they do, yes. They did ask me if that was okay, though.

@SciOC not sure what you mean...

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #769 of 5,204
That thread confuses the hell out of me. Do you have a link to the one that will be $83? I just ordered a $35 SPC 4.4 2pin from Amazon because like most, mmcx is dominant.

Here is a link to the $83 deal. I believe this store is not banned, so we're good. Ignore the "brand". Apparently, Lunashops sells the same cable for $100, under their branding (although, I can't be 100% certain it's the same cable, because different pictures). And about the cable thread, it's not that complex actually. In the OP on the first page you will find the best (most conductive) cables starting from the top, measured and tested my hakuzen. The cable I recommended is what he calls - reference. No alteration of the sound. You get great bass, as well as not loosing treble resolution (unlike with my (053) NICEHCK 8 Core Pure Copper cable).

Mar 25, 2019 at 12:24 PM Post #772 of 5,204
Going to be ordering the S6Pro today. Exactly what I was hoping for in the reviews and pretty much in the graphing. Noticed the S6Pro has 3 bore sound tubes which is awesome. Overall excited, even saved a bit of coin, looking to get the ES100 or similar with the savings.

Update: They have been ordered. :)

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #773 of 5,204
Mar 25, 2019 at 5:18 PM Post #774 of 5,204
And I have confirmed the order for S8Freedom custom iems from linsoul.(SM17+B10+No logo).

I had to send them my digital ear impression (3d scan of the physical ear impression in .stl format), beforehand, which they had checked with fearless and given the go-ahead.

So, hopefully it will work out well. (in terms of fit). I typically prefer a more (as HBB would call) "audiophile" sig (neutral with slight bass boost and no treble roll off, but like analytical sounding iems as well). Fingers crossed, as these would be my first custom iems !!! :)

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #775 of 5,204
And I have confirmed the order for S8Freedom custom iems from linsoul.(SM17+B10+No logo).

I had to send them my digital ear impression (3d scan of the physical ear impression in .stl format), beforehand, which they had checked with fearless and given the go-ahead.

So, hopefully it will work out well. (in terms of fit). I typically prefer a more (as HBB would call) "audiophile" sig (neutral with slight bass boost and no treble roll off, but like analytical sounding iems as well). Fingers crossed, as these would be my first custom iems !!! :)

Did they say how long it would take?

Mar 25, 2019 at 7:38 PM Post #776 of 5,204
Mar 25, 2019 at 9:23 PM Post #779 of 5,204
Interested in the S5 HiFi now... It'll be interesting to see the difference from the 6Pro, if you happen to get one of those in HBB. That one seems to be explicitly tuned for monitoring/ production. From your video, it seems that has a similar curve to the S8 Pro, which is super crazy weird :/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back