FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 28, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #917 of 5,204
Mar 28, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #918 of 5,204
Well, that was fast! Fearless is manufacturing me a new pair (already underway), and I'll ship my pair back when they arrive. Thanks a ton @earthalucy !!
That's great news! I'm happy for you. Gives me faith that there are still some companies out there that are willing to do right by the customer and not just take their money. It's refreshing to see in these times, when it seems like all you hear about in the news is people getting screwed over. Good job, Linsoul and Fearless!

Mar 28, 2019 at 1:53 AM Post #919 of 5,204
Ha massdrop giving you a whole 10 dollar discount and won't ship until late april what a joke.
you misunderstand. $10 if compared to base model. The S6 costs $414 on Linsoul as configured on MD. Still, you have to like that customized option for it to make sense to buy.

Mar 28, 2019 at 4:25 AM Post #920 of 5,204
Okay, I couldn't help it—the **** pure copper 4-core is on amazon, and they have 1-2 day prime shipping. and if you have prime and haven't signed up for the prime rewards card, you can do that and get $70 off, so it's like $50 to get it by Friday. Just gonna do that and pay it off immediately bc that's a powerful Deal

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019 at 7:14 AM Post #921 of 5,204
From Linsoul I am hyped. 4way crossover 3 sound tubes.

S6Pro 6BA IEM

Technical Features: 6 Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers With 4-Way Crossover and 3 Sound Tunes,

Impedance: 16 ohms

Sensitivity: 115db/mw

Passive noise reduction: 26dB

Frequency response range: 20-20khz

Sound characteristics:

S6PRO is a high-quality sound orientation with emphasis on monitoring.

The low frequency- uses two independent BA drivers . It is flexible and the low frequency atmosphere is full.

The medium frequency- its density is moderate, and the excellent image-like feeling gives accurate and clear vocal performance, which can be easily expressed by both male and female vocal.

The high-frequency part is the essence of S6PRO. It uses two independent mid-high frequencies and two ultra-high frequency. The expressive power of the high-frequency part is greatly enhanced, giving you a rich audio experience.

The S6PRO is suitable for popular female vocal, musical instruments, and applications that require accurate audio performance.

Mar 28, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #925 of 5,204
How does the Fearless line compare to the Noble K10? Is there something that is similar? I know I like the K10 sound.

Mar 28, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #926 of 5,204
Ok, I think I have to do it. I've gotta get either the acme or s8f. I like my S6rui. But I do miss some detail from my RHA CL2s.

If the S8F it's even more dynamic than the s6, then damn, these are impressive. The loser gets sold, probably to someone in this thread....

Mar 28, 2019 at 10:41 AM Post #927 of 5,204
S8F arriving tomorrow according to DHL. Ordered them last Sunday and get them on Friday. 6 days all in all. Thank you Penon Audio.

Mar 28, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #928 of 5,204
Okay, I couldn't help it—the **** pure copper 4-core is on amazon, and they have 1-2 day prime shipping. and if you have prime and haven't signed up for the prime rewards card, you can do that and get $70 off, so it's like $50 to get it by Friday. Just gonna do that and pay it off immediately bc that's a powerful Deal

Thats wierd. Wonder why the 6 core version is like $20?!

https://www.amazon.com/****-Headpho...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DZWSJR3K7W9FY1XWQYP0

Mar 28, 2019 at 11:41 AM Post #929 of 5,204
i have these in my collection :

https://www.amazon.com/Balanced-Rep...core&qid=1553787399&s=electronics&sr=1-1&th=1

its very good. but silver plated not pure copper.

Mar 28, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #930 of 5,204
How does the Fearless line compare to the Noble K10? Is there something that is similar? I know I like the K10 sound.

The K10 is great. I'm a fan too. imho, the K10 has a bigger soundstage, and is more "omni-directional" - in the sense that I had a better sense almost of where each instrument was being played, where the vocals were coming from etc. The highs were also better in my opinion. Could hear the natural decay of a crashing cymbal and ghost notes on a snare. Overall, however, I felt that the K10 came across as more balanced and subdued, but also more accurate.

My take is that the S6Rui is the punchier of the two, and more fun. Slightly smaller soundstage, but makes up for it in liveliness and just sounding like a damn good mix. Complex arrangements really stood out because of the musicality of the tuning.

I think I would go for the K10 for critical listening. The S6Rui, for the everyday jive. Just my 2 cents.

I must qualify that (a) i did not compare the two side by side, neither did I use the same songs; (b) my experience with the Fearless line is limited only to the S4 and S5T (which I did not like), and the S6Rui (which was amazing to me); (c) I also do not own the K10, just happened to spend about 30 mins listening to it; and (d) I am by no means a professional, just another geek.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back