FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 27, 2019 at 8:46 PM Post #901 of 5,204
Your cable looks really nice. I am tempting on getting one too. But they only have silver cable on amazon. I google a bit and found this website. Looks like they purchase items in Japan for customers and charge a bit of an agent fee plus shipping. It works out to be JPY16280 for your cable with shipping and agent charge. Converting the difference to usd thats about $15. It's actually pretty good. I might get one from them. How's the cable though, do you like it?

https://www.worldshopping.global/en/detail/2503559

I used to go with Tenso forwarding service in Japan, though I'm not sure about their rate right now. You can check it out here https://www.tenso.com/en
The quote they gave you seems to be great, considering it's both shipping plus agent fee.

I really like the cable. The build quality is very good. The braid is consistent and very tightly together but at the same time feels super soft and flexible. I won't comment on the sound since it's pretty subjective. Overall, this is a high quality cable that is durable and light with great flexibility. Most importantly it looks amazingly beautiful :wink:

Mar 27, 2019 at 8:50 PM Post #902 of 5,204
this is peak audiophiler right here folks.

still waiting for my s8pro and hopefully they didnt butcher the build quality

IMO the big question is how they will deal with the situation. If this is a one-off issue, and they handle the return/replacement well, then it shouldn’t be all gloom and doom. After all, there are cases of far more expensive IEMs like Noble K10s and InEar Prophile 8s shattering like porcelain dolls, so build quality issues isn’t just a Fearless Audio or Chi-Fi thing.

Now, if build quality issues becomes a common theme or if the return/warranty situation isn’t great, then I think we should all have some reservations.

Mar 27, 2019 at 8:50 PM Post #903 of 5,204
Yeah ... after this pics ... I’m a little afraid too ...

I actually have experience with something like this. I bought a cheap silver cable for my 2-pin zs10 and the build quality was crap and the fastener chipped/melted off. Its the thing that holds the pin in the hole and now that ****er is loose every time and always detaches. Its a pain in the butt.

Anyways, I have the MEE bluetooth 2-pin cable and was wondering if it can power 8ba driver like the s8pro hmm. I guess we'll find out once I get it.
IMG_20190327_194643539.jpg

Mar 27, 2019 at 8:55 PM Post #904 of 5,204
IMO the big question is how they will deal with the situation. If this is a one-off issue, and they handle the return/replacement well, then it shouldn’t be all gloom and doom. After all, there are cases of far more expensive IEMs like Noble K10s and InEar Prophile 8s shattering like porcelain dolls, so build quality issues isn’t just a Fearless Audio or Chi-Fi thing.

Now, if build quality issues becomes a common theme or if the return/warranty situation isn’t great, then I think we should all have some reservations.

I think Linsoul and Penon are the only places they could have been gotten through and both seem smart enough not to let a mistake at Fearless bother their image. :)

Mar 27, 2019 at 9:19 PM Post #905 of 5,204
Feels nice. Shouldn't kink, very soft and compliant. Chin slider definitely stays in place.
Thanks! As long as they don't sell out before, I'm ordering it on Friday

Mar 27, 2019 at 9:34 PM Post #906 of 5,204
I think Linsoul and Penon are the only places they could have been gotten through and both seem smart enough not to let a mistake at Fearless bother their image. :)
I agree, bro. From all you (and others who have bought) have said so far, I think Lillian will do her best to make things right. Both Linsoul and Penon have very good feedback on various buying sites like Ebay, Amazon, ali, etc, so I would definitely give them the benefit of the doubt. I also dont think that Fearless would want to get a bad rep, especially since they are really starting to become "a name" in chi-fi gear. Companies like this and BGVP are trying hard to shed the stereotypical image of poor quality by putting out such good quality gear. Even with the best and well known of brands in any given industry, every once in a while, a dud does slip through. Let's think positive.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 9:35 PM Post #907 of 5,204
Okay, so the stuff on the right IEM is what this should look like:

and here, on the left side...

Hi, this is Lillian from Linsoul. I am sorry for causing you any inconvenience. Could you please contact us via Facebook page(linsoul audio) or our customer service email (linsoultech@gmail.com) and we will deal with the problems of your product as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your support.

Mar 27, 2019 at 9:35 PM Post #908 of 5,204
Thanks! As long as they don't sell out before, I'm ordering it on Friday
No problem! Here's another one :)

ebGiOzOs395DZjlC-JmW4P8DEUQ-5-9Kl9QkOudwhPcCz4MQY7J2bRQOM8kDRZp88fszcra64o456zWZaSJJbCnWrHda21jAe8dFLK4lNdv73HScnUjKb3icDXV27YuR7558LaTnrai2ffZmcEc9J1X8DRnRHMRouYPFqe2DD1uI90Bwkx_YHQk_s-3F3V28If1UCjlckBWBOnVj6YFhGnPoV5g0OBXesY1Wj44b1bXkSd9t4466L0khx6PFcb5_r6Z0IBwPhnqiUTDdTHY03yPbnPj7crzx9Byu-azeoCcc-UP_AP38Ivv47SUGbWt4r5qgLpd-G7Okn8MVyLKWOfF_PhuuHhq72GWBL5N8ihiwKYoA57kGa5NWH8_A3e7rvCWn7fePnqKY-Do_ve27OKbPn1W8-uNKAe4lbx_g7GMOlDnKnAmPRCaWmhSVsPHjhEhqVhreCBlnJSkf8PASknYgfbSR7V5RSsTJD8kaG02LgfaJoUkLa-UN1bpN6fQWSvdO9G7eItZ4elD1jkLDjVe_zvMFZ6nTOxHCzhfCzLrE4Rnp63L3RKRPlwTJRL0Gh6JB35BPpalgqPOSi0fiwjefASIg0XcV-Tx5MiAixSvKb84B4Cs3_DnwAUIoLNkvJdorqn0LEWuqmQStJs2bmUzknvy4wt6o=w669-h892-no

Yep, Linsoul! Everything's been great with them so far, so I think it'll be okay. I don't really want to dissuade anybody from getting these, but if it's an issue with the cable itself I definitely don't want that cable to be sold with it—imagine buying $1100+ ACME8s and having the cable end melt into them!!

Mar 27, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #909 of 5,204
Hi, this is Lillian from Linsoul. I am sorry for causing you any inconvenience. Could you please contact us via Facebook page(linsoul audio) or our customer service email (linsoultech@gmail.com) and we will deal with the problems of your product as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your support.
This is awesome. Props to Lillian.

Mar 27, 2019 at 9:41 PM Post #910 of 5,204
Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #911 of 5,204
On the cable front, somebody needs to tell me not to get this... I don't need it and it's too pricey! But it's so good-looking! (Or this... yikes)

edit: oh, and more importantly of course: I'm in email contact with Lillian right now, and we're waiting to hear back from Fearless. I added this info to my initial post too, so people reading through don't stop there and think I'm being left high and dry.

Also: I swear i'm getting better bass with this cable. I don't believe in sound changes from cables at all, aside from different resistivities, and I'm well aware that people transpose the fact that copper is a darker color into hearing a "darker sound", and so on... I'm guessing it's just from the balanced connection, but I have no idea why that would make the bass better, since on the ES100 balanced/unbalanced are run through the same DACs/amps. *shrug*

upload_2019-3-27_22-20-24.png

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 9:50 PM Post #912 of 5,204
On the cable front, somebody needs to tell me not to get this... I don't need it and it's too pricey! But it's so good-looking! (Or this... yikes)
I'm definitely going to not tell you to not get it...

...although I've been a big fan of these. I might pick up another for my Pros.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #913 of 5,204
Any advantage going balanced on the s8f? Haven't tried any balanced connections so now I'm curious.

Btw, for anyone thinking of buying the s8f Amazon has a page to customize them. I just recently saw this so just putting it out there as another option.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #914 of 5,204
Any advantage going balanced on the s8f? Haven't tried any balanced connections so now I'm curious.

Btw, for anyone thinking of buying the s8f Amazon has a page to customize them. I just recently saw this so just putting it out there as another option.

Improvements Going balanced will always depend on the amp/dac used. Some are vastly different between se and balanced. Some are not. Zx300 is alot different between the two.

Mar 27, 2019 at 11:08 PM Post #915 of 5,204
No problem! Here's another one :)

ebGiOzOs395DZjlC-JmW4P8DEUQ-5-9Kl9QkOudwhPcCz4MQY7J2bRQOM8kDRZp88fszcra64o456zWZaSJJbCnWrHda21jAe8dFLK4lNdv73HScnUjKb3icDXV27YuR7558LaTnrai2ffZmcEc9J1X8DRnRHMRouYPFqe2DD1uI90Bwkx_YHQk_s-3F3V28If1UCjlckBWBOnVj6YFhGnPoV5g0OBXesY1Wj44b1bXkSd9t4466L0khx6PFcb5_r6Z0IBwPhnqiUTDdTHY03yPbnPj7crzx9Byu-azeoCcc-UP_AP38Ivv47SUGbWt4r5qgLpd-G7Okn8MVyLKWOfF_PhuuHhq72GWBL5N8ihiwKYoA57kGa5NWH8_A3e7rvCWn7fePnqKY-Do_ve27OKbPn1W8-uNKAe4lbx_g7GMOlDnKnAmPRCaWmhSVsPHjhEhqVhreCBlnJSkf8PASknYgfbSR7V5RSsTJD8kaG02LgfaJoUkLa-UN1bpN6fQWSvdO9G7eItZ4elD1jkLDjVe_zvMFZ6nTOxHCzhfCzLrE4Rnp63L3RKRPlwTJRL0Gh6JB35BPpalgqPOSi0fiwjefASIg0XcV-Tx5MiAixSvKb84B4Cs3_DnwAUIoLNkvJdorqn0LEWuqmQStJs2bmUzknvy4wt6o=w669-h892-no

Yep, Linsoul! Everything's been great with them so far, so I think it'll be okay. I don't really want to dissuade anybody from getting these, but if it's an issue with the cable itself I definitely don't want that cable to be sold with it—imagine buying $1100+ ACME8s and having the cable end melt into them!!
I think .. the first think I will do .. is switching the cable ... will go balance anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back