FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Oct 23, 2020 at 3:36 AM Post #4,966 of 5,204
The dealer in my country is still waiting for the shipment from China (could be the end of this month or longer). I am looking foward towards it too, will let you know how I feel about them when I get my hands on them.
Still no update from the dealer, but I have tried out the Moondrop Blessing 2. The details and soundstage/seperation is better than the s8p but the tonaility is too "clean" for my liking but I am considering getting it if the Tequila doesnt match the SQ of s8p or the blessing2.

Oct 23, 2020 at 5:11 AM Post #4,967 of 5,204
Still no update from the dealer, but I have tried out the Moondrop Blessing 2. The details and soundstage/seperation is better than the s8p but the tonaility is too "clean" for my liking but I am considering getting it if the Tequila doesnt match the SQ of s8p or the blessing2.
I haven't heard the B2 but heard good stuff about them for the money they offer good sound. I can understand with the soundstage but even details and seperation is better on B2 sompared to S8? Are you sure? Which one of the two has the fastest bass attack n decay?

Oct 23, 2020 at 8:45 AM Post #4,968 of 5,204
I haven't heard the B2 but heard good stuff about them for the money they offer good sound. I can understand with the soundstage but even details and seperation is better on B2 sompared to S8? Are you sure? Which one of the two has the fastest bass attack n decay?
I did an AB testing with s8p on my fiio m11 and thats what I heard.The attack is faster on the Fearless for sure.

Oct 23, 2020 at 9:15 PM Post #4,969 of 5,204
have never listened to TOTL iems before, but listened to S8Z today and was blown away. I can hear stuff that I didnt know was there in the music track before. Been wearing it for two hour and there is 0 fatigue. a reviewer mentioned stock cable is heavy, but it doesnt bother me much, maybe due to earlobe muscle training from wearing mask all the time. Curious why this thread doesnt get more traffic.

Oct 23, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #4,970 of 5,204
have never listened to TOTL iems before, but listened to S8Z today and was blown away. I can hear stuff that I didnt know was there in the music track before. Been wearing it for two hour and there is 0 fatigue. a reviewer mentioned stock cable is heavy, but it doesnt bother me much, maybe due to earlobe muscle training from wearing mask all the time. Curious why this thread doesnt get more traffic.

Which faceplate/design did you get?
Fearless IEM are alwayz nice to look at.
People have been very positive about the S8Z so far from what i've read, just light on the bass?

Would be nice to get further sound impressions from you on your take of the S8Z!

Also Fearless Tequila anyone?

Oct 23, 2020 at 9:59 PM Post #4,971 of 5,204
Which faceplate/design did you get?
Fearless IEM are alwayz nice to look at.
People have been very positive about the S8Z so far from what i've read, just light on the bass?

Would be nice to get further sound impressions from you on your take of the S8Z!

Also Fearless Tequila anyone?
it is a used unit, so I did not pick the faceplate, but I think it got the SM-08 faceplate and the wooden color goes very nice with the orange color on the other side. I like that it doesnt attract attention from far away like other brighter color selection. The previous owner selected a very good faceplate, I must say.

Yep, I will give more feedback as I listen more. But I have very limited experience with other iem. When I got the NF Audio NM2+ (which is also good imo), I had to eq to tune down cymbals a little bit. With the S8Z, I can listen to violins and cymbals without any need to eq.
The bass is enough for my music preference (pop, kpop, cpop, some classical, R&B), but I am not a bass person and I can see you may want to eq the bass to give more oomph. Tried some "bass heavy" tracks on spotify, I actually like that the bass thumps does not drawn the vocal. It is more in the background

Oct 23, 2020 at 11:19 PM Post #4,972 of 5,204
it is a used unit, so I did not pick the faceplate, but I think it got the SM-08 faceplate and the wooden color goes very nice with the orange color on the other side. I like that it doesnt attract attention from far away like other brighter color selection. The previous owner selected a very good faceplate, I must say.

Yep, I will give more feedback as I listen more. But I have very limited experience with other iem. When I got the NF Audio NM2+ (which is also good imo), I had to eq to tune down cymbals a little bit. With the S8Z, I can listen to violins and cymbals without any need to eq.
The bass is enough for my music preference (pop, kpop, cpop, some classical, R&B), but I am not a bass person and I can see you may want to eq the bass to give more oomph. Tried some "bass heavy" tracks on spotify, I actually like that the bass thumps does not drawn the vocal. It is more in the background

SM08? Nice one!
Thank you kindly for your impressions, also enjoy your S8Z, happy listening!

Oct 24, 2020 at 4:18 AM Post #4,973 of 5,204
C128346F-C881-48BF-A08A-6E23681319B7.jpeg

My faceplate of the s8p. Fearless make nice wood pattern faceplate for sure.

Oct 29, 2020 at 12:30 AM Post #4,976 of 5,204
Came across this video review of the Fearless Audio Tequila!

still waiting for some more positive review,
I am so close to pulling the trigger on this,

Oct 29, 2020 at 12:39 AM Post #4,977 of 5,204
still waiting for some more positive review,
I am so close to pulling the trigger on this,

I hear you, i just asked the guy how the bass is due the DD, and be says that the bass is really good. I've had the Tequila in my shopping cart for about two weeks now! Really tempted to grab em!

Oct 29, 2020 at 12:46 AM Post #4,978 of 5,204
I hear you, i just asked the guy how the bass is due the DD, and be says that the bass is really good. I've had the Tequila in my shopping cart for about two weeks now! Really tempted to grab em!
my playlist is mostly metal,
I'm concerned about the Tequila DD speed compared to S8F,

Oct 29, 2020 at 1:34 AM Post #4,979 of 5,204
my playlist is mostly metal,
I'm concerned about the Tequila DD speed compared to S8F,
S8F excels for metal not just for the usual Dreamtheater Tool kinda metal but Cattle Decapitation, Bolt thrower, Nile kind as well. Love em!

Oct 30, 2020 at 12:52 AM Post #4,980 of 5,204
it seems that fearless doesn't send a review/pre-production unit to reviewer,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back