FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Jul 1, 2020 at 11:55 AM Post #4,801 of 5,204
Has anyone had massive qc issues with Fearless? I'm about to send my s8fs back to China for the third time and I'm debating whether I should just save my money on shipping and buy some iems from a more reputable brand.

Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM Post #4,802 of 5,204
Has anyone had massive qc issues with Fearless? I'm about to send my s8fs back to China for the third time and I'm debating whether I should just save my money on shipping and buy some iems from a more reputable brand.

What problems have you had?

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #4,803 of 5,204
The right side had some sort of driver failure, it sounded much quieter than the left. I sent it back to China and then it happened again in about a month. Sent it back to China again and now three months later the same thing happened but to the left side.

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:41 AM Post #4,804 of 5,204
The right side had some sort of driver failure, it sounded much quieter than the left. I sent it back to China and then it happened again in about a month. Sent it back to China again and now three months later the same thing happened but to the left side.

Wow, that is very bad luck, I’m sorry you have to go through the hassle. Perhaps your seller will exchange it for another IEM from a different maker. I imagine you checked to see whether some earwax became lodged inside the bore/tubing.

Jul 2, 2020 at 11:27 AM Post #4,805 of 5,204
Wow, that is very bad luck, I’m sorry you have to go through the hassle. Perhaps your seller will exchange it for another IEM from a different maker. I imagine you checked to see whether some earwax became lodged inside the bore/tubing.

Yeah they're free of earwax. I'll ask Linsoul support if I can replace them with something different. I do like how they sound though lol

Jul 2, 2020 at 11:34 AM Post #4,806 of 5,204
Yeah they're free of earwax. I'll ask Linsoul support if I can replace them with something different. I do like how they sound though lol

I’ll be interested in Linsoul’s response to your request. I’ve been buying more items from them ...

Jul 3, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #4,807 of 5,204
Just got a set of S8F’s in the mail today. They sound absolutely amazing using the stock medium tips. They basically have the sound I’ve been wanting/hearing in my head. Time to save up for a custom set! I honestly think these are my endgame IEM’s. I’m currently using them with my DX160.

May I asked how long it took to get those? I ordered from Begin Audio (ebay) and they told me a week max for production and a week for shipping. Now I'm two weeks in and no shipping yet.

Jul 4, 2020 at 8:56 PM Post #4,809 of 5,204
May I asked how long it took to get those? I ordered from Begin Audio (ebay) and they told me a week max for production and a week for shipping. Now I'm two weeks in and no shipping yet.

Linsoul quoted me 2 weeks for shipment on my just ordered S6 Rui, but it takes an additional 4 days to get to me in SoCal. Sometime in the second half of July, I presume.

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:51 PM Post #4,810 of 5,204

Couple of people I know had issues with the S8F’s connector. But nothing major. Mine are working totally fine from the moment I received them. Driver malfunction is such a bummer though. Hope you’ll find a permanent solution

Jul 10, 2020 at 10:46 PM Post #4,812 of 5,204
I have a question, has anyone bought an S6 Rui recently, and if so, what case came with it? I’ve seen 3 different cases on the web, so just wondering which ships these days. Also, I’ve seen copper and spc cables, which of these as well? Thanks.

Jul 11, 2020 at 2:18 AM Post #4,813 of 5,204
@Alino If you prefer less bass emphasis, more foward vocals & greater treble extension than your S8F, the S8Z is recommended. For me, S8Z > S8P > S8F. Cheers.

Thank you.
I ended buying the S8z too hoping in a S8P implementation (I have been long undecided between S8P and S8F).
I am a kind of OCD jazz listener and Fearless S8F really suprises me. Recently, on holidays in a very silent sea place, listening FLACs and alternating with Oxygen, Fh7, TSMR6 (no bad matches), S8F cymbals and skins sounds were so balanced and spaced out of my head I made an offer to the impeccable seller sold me S8F and he accepted.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2020 at 2:34 AM Post #4,814 of 5,204
Thank you.
I ended buying the S8z too hoping in a S8P implementation (I have been long undecided between S8P and S8F).
I am a kind of OCD jazz listener and Fearless S8F really suprises me. Recently, on holidays in a very silent sea place, listening FLACs and alternating with Oxygen, Fh7, TSMR6 (no bad matches), S8F cymbals and skins sounds were so balanced and spaced out of my head I made an offer to the impeccable seller sold me S8F and he accepted.
Glad to be of help. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back