FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Mar 12, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #377 of 5,204
Bggar care to compare the s8f to the ex1000 for me?

Mar 12, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #382 of 5,204
Mar 12, 2019 at 4:12 PM Post #383 of 5,204
Yes, I will be getting a set.
The S8 PRO will be later in the week The ACME maybe will ship from China this weekend
Well, with T3s and TSMR-4s on the way, I guess it's worth the wait to see if the ACME are *that much better than the S8F/P. It'll give me a couple extra days to save up $600 anyhow :p

Any news on the mysterious S6P?

Okay volunteers, take one for the team and report back.
:smile::smile::smile:

Mar 12, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #384 of 5,204
Mar 12, 2019 at 4:29 PM Post #386 of 5,204
It’s funny to read with google translate but what I understand ... sounds nice ... audiophile bass head iem? :)
That's what I was getting. Not my bag, but I'm sure some guys will love them- like the S10s... :wink:

Mar 12, 2019 at 8:14 PM Post #388 of 5,204
Mar 12, 2019 at 8:34 PM Post #389 of 5,204
Hey everyone ... I'm going to ask a pretty stupid question ... Please forgive me

My recently delivery of the S6 .... Has a cable which has pre-modeled ear hooks ... I noticed the earphone wire connections have the left and right words engraved on them ... I would have expected that these engraved words would have been in 'sync' ... My set has one engraved word facing the outside (away from my head) and the other is on the inside (facing my head) ... Seems to me that this might be out of phase??? .. unless the supplied wire isn't wired correctly??

I've tried a few other cables (both balanced and unbalanced) and made sure things are symmetrical .. meaning the cable 'marks' are both on the 'inside' ... Also did listening with some 'in phase' test tones .... Seems like I am correct and my particular stock cable is reversed .... Is this possible or am I just a f'cken idiot

Again sorry for the stupid question

BTW: I found a set of form tips that seem to be working for me. The S6 shells still aren't locking into the groves of my ears like the DM6, but the S6 is staying in place now without consent repositioning. This make commuting much more pleasant.

Great purchase ... Thanks for the reviews ... Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back