1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last
  1. mr.karmalicious
    He said in one of his livestreams (trying to find it in there would be a nightmare because they're not short!!) that he thinks it absolutely beats the Andromeda in terms of enjoyability and resolution.

edit: errrr solaris

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Researcher and warriorpoet like this.
  2. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    I already went though some pushback for saying I thought the S8F was a more resolving and enjoyable set. I made the mistake of using dumb hype phrases like "not even close" etc. I hate that talk so I apologized for doing what i hate but my opinion is still that. One of those sets that will hold up over time. S8F is excellent and relative to Solaris and U.M. Mentor V2....a great price.

I want to send them back and get a re-shell and custom caps. :)

Researcher likes this.
  3. warriorpoet
    Sitting on my money until I hear your impressions of the Pro, but what do you think about using the Freedoms for live monitor use?

Looking for clarity
    Separation
    Balance
    "realism"

manukmanohar likes this.
  4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Clarity, Separation, for sure.

Balance and realism.
    If the graph of the PRO is accurate it may be better balanced and realism would follow too since the live being monitored is the "real" for you. Already mastered LP's sound as real/enjoyable as I have found but live monitoring I imagine needs a little more neutrality.

Hold up till S8 PRO comes if you can :)

I love the fuuuu outta S8F but I am listening to what the band recorded not as the band records :)

perfecious and jsmiller58 like this.
  5. SBranson
    Hmm.. Kinda wish I had waited maybe... The one good thing about the delay at Linsoul is that I was able to change my order from the S6 to the S8F...

Can someone post or link to the graph for the S8Pro? The only one I've found was exactly the same as the S8F.

Jwakeford likes this.
  6. zikarus
    In the mid of the upper row....

warriorpoet and SBranson like this.
  7. SBranson

Thank you! I'm feeling reassured with my choice of the S8F.

8. manukmanohar
    Strange!! S8Pro and S10 have the exact same FR according to this graph, which again is different from the one which was posted earlier (where both S8Pro and S8Free have the exact same FR):
    https://www.chinahao.com/Product/details?num_iid=570447425568

9. kova4a
    No, they don't - these are the exact same graphs but rearranged - s8 pro in top middle and to its right and below it is the s10. It's the s8f and s8pro that have been duplicated in the sellers' descriptions. Hopefully, the s8pro is closer to that graph as apparently the s8f isn't.

10. manukmanohar
    You're right. My bad, I mis-read the graph.

The only worry is that S10 graph is quite different from BGGAR's graph. Although, some others graph pretty similar, so there is hope :)

11. Researcher
    AFAIK there is no customisation like getting ear expression to shape the shell. Customisation is restricted only to shell colours and logo. No choice at all on AliExpress, or i am really blind.

12. warriorpoet
    Beautiful; thank you!

Not to listen with my eyes or anything, but that looks like just about exactly what I'm after. It's not an easy listening EQ, for sure :wink:

13. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    CIEM is an option.
    The instructions are being made now and will be up tomorrow I imagine.

davidcotton likes this.
  14. Ollie the bear
    I wonder if it’s similar to the labyrinth channel that Shure implemented in the SE 846. Those had pretty good sub bass, but to be honest the new low frequency Knowles drivers (DM6, FA 7, S6 RUI and so on) sound just as good as the Shures

15. cr3ativ3
    yeah .. i cleaned my mind , i will wait for bggar review of the ACME8 , maybe it isnt worth the extra cash compared to S8F.
    i had the Shure SE846 a while ago, compared to the DM6 .... dont know of its worth its price anymore :)

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last