1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions

First

Back
228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248
Next

Last
  1. warriorpoet
    Tanchjim Oxygen is a great set for not a lot of $, Moondrop KXXS and Kanas Pro get good recommendations, and if you're really looking to beat on them, I've been very pleased with the Samsung Galaxy Buds (true wireless) for trail running, gym work, etc.

You're welcome on the cable! Gu is awesome, and his in-stock cables are tremendous!

2. twiceboss
    im a driver believer. Planar is faster than DD and it can be BAs too. By faster here is detail on tracks when a lot of things playing at the same time. Since i have isine20, i know how planar handles it. This is quite tempting when the midbass happens to be fast so it doesnt get bloated to vocals. This is getting harder.

3. Owludio
    Cl2 I've seen for around $500 on amazon

4. twiceboss
    yes, the price is tempting. I might try ordering both kse1200 and cl2, and return one of them after having a conclusion. Yes, my credit card is screaming.

edit: from the graph, i should be satisfied with cl2 if pair it with es100 and lowering the 3-4k peak. Yes, this is a trusted graph by crinacle. Lesson learnt to not believe on graph that posted on aliexpress etc.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    cr3ativ3 likes this.
  5. Owludio
    upload_2019-9-5_13-9-51.png
    :money_mouth:

6. cr3ativ3
    Amazon Germany takes 799 euro .... no comment ...

7. Cevisi
    Thats normal for most things 500 dollar somwhere means 500 euro plus mehrwertsteuer and abgabe

8. Owludio
    dakchi and warriorpoet like this.
  9. cr3ativ3
    470 dollar ... = around 425 euro .. mwst 19% .. do the math :) germany sucks

10. twiceboss
    yes, will be here by this weekend :) not sure about kse1200. Maybe next week. But at this point, i hope kse not gonna amazed me so that i can return and just be happy with $500 iems instead. I doubt that though... the real est drivers (unlike paladin series) have some serious speed performance.

11. twiceboss
    goddamn. I hear you. Im from malaysia. I know that feeling! while im here in states, this is the time for me to discover and find my endgame before going back for good!

cr3ativ3 likes this.
  12. twiceboss
  13. Owludio
    Well, I've been after this one for a while.. and will find out in November, when it ships. Until then, Roland is checking all the boxes for me.

Turboturbo and warriorpoet like this.
  14. progdvd
    Well since I'm getting Roland, beater should be as budget as possible. KZ ZS10 pro came to mind. That kind of cheap :)
    But they have to be really comfortable because I oftenly fall asleep listening to music. But not as small as Tin Hifi P1, due to their size P1 kept falling out of my ears, aside that I hated their sound signature.

15. 518013
    Only use the Copper cable. anything silver, even a hybrid (copper/silver) or plated will be harsh. Burn the iem in with high volume EDM, and get some spiral dots, a size smaller than you usually wear.
    This iem does female vocals exceptionally well, so don't let the price fool you, they hold up against other TOTL's very well. Don't know how they will do against the Shure Electrostats, but you might just be surprised.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
First

Back
228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237
239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248
Next

Last