FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Aug 16, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #2,961 of 5,204
Good to find out where fearless is actually located. Lend me ur ears is out of Singapore and is also very good, but hasn't been "keeping up" with new products like linsoul and penon lately. I wonder what's up with that.... It's a shame, they're great just like penon.

They're all businesses though. Don't cut them much slack. They need to figure out how to work around the logistics problem rather than use it as an excuse.

This was inevitable in Hong Kong after the British control ended.... China has to choose between long term economic damage in and around Hong Kong (Shenzhen), or gaining stricter control of Hong Kong.

This affects all of us for chifi, but also is ground zero for whether China goes full authoritarian or starts to loosen up.

Aug 16, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #2,962 of 5,204
For all the speculations about the HK protest causing delay. Unless your forwarding company is actually located in HK and actually ordered your product to be shipped to them then ship it to you locally, I don't think it could be that be that big of a problem. Fearless is actually located in AnShan which is closer to north korea than beijing. My forwarding service shipped my s8 out just fine.
How did you contact Fearless directly? I'd love to chat with them about some things.

Aug 16, 2019 at 11:16 AM Post #2,964 of 5,204
Aug 16, 2019 at 11:17 PM Post #2,969 of 5,204
For me Penon is great. Fast shipping, competitive pricing, great communication, handles returns fairly, and even procurred a iem for me that they didn't carry, and not to mention that they stock a "Much" larger variety of items than Linsoul. Linsoul and Penon are competitors, and are both doing business in a fair and professional manner. I don't understand your comment of "Ehh that Penon reaps the benefits." I don't understand this comment, please explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back