FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
Jul 4, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #2,566 of 5,204
Final e and symbio w peeled?
I liked the symbio with foam more then the peeled ones
Bro, Spirals with the Symbio foam are ACE

Jul 4, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #2,568 of 5,204
:) glad you like it :) I’m happy with this combo too sounds awesome
Wait, how does that work? Remove foam from symbios and stick in the spiral dots?

Jul 4, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #2,569 of 5,204
E36A8487-EB4A-495F-8CF4-12110D0A943D.jpeg
Wait, how does that work? Remove foam from symbios and stick in the spiral dots?
Yes , be careful . Best tips :)

Jul 5, 2019 at 12:03 AM Post #2,570 of 5,204
The wait is really painful. Go for ciem send them impressions on April. Took 19 days for ear molds to Linsoul. 4 Day from USA to CH and it stuck at customs for 15 days.
The turn around time for fearless is very quick though. Once they got ear molds just about one week and they send it back.

Got the package from DHL (very fast) .. turn out its wrong color and the fit is kind of loose. Talked to friend and all of them suggested to do refit. ... go to audiologist again to make another set of ear molds (2 pairs this time). Send it back to Linsoul on 5th June. 5 days later the package arrive to China. Again stuck at customs .. and still stuck at customs till this day. Now it's one month since I send it back to refit. Can't believe the package still stuck at customs for 23 days.

Just warning if some one want to go for ciem and have to send ear molds to them. The wait time for China customs is really bad.

Jul 5, 2019 at 4:48 AM Post #2,571 of 5,204
The wait is really painful. Go for ciem send them impressions on April. Took 19 days for ear molds to Linsoul. 4 Day from USA to CH and it stuck at customs for 15 days.
The turn around time for fearless is very quick though. Once they got ear molds just about one week and they send it back.

Got the package from DHL (very fast) .. turn out its wrong color and the fit is kind of loose. Talked to friend and all of them suggested to do refit. ... go to audiologist again to make another set of ear molds (2 pairs this time). Send it back to Linsoul on 5th June. 5 days later the package arrive to China. Again stuck at customs .. and still stuck at customs till this day. Now it's one month since I send it back to refit. Can't believe the package still stuck at customs for 23 days.

Just warning if some one want to go for ciem and have to send ear molds to them. The wait time for China customs is really bad.

Just curious if you went to an audiologist who knew the difference between ciems and hearing aids, as it seems there is a difference? Also did you use a bite block for them? Wonder if they mixed your order up with someone else if the fit was that bad and the colour was wrong?

Got to admit to being tempted to get a set of ciems from fearless as I have a set of digital impressions that I can just email, but it's the thought of refits put me off.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2019 at 4:26 AM Post #2,575 of 5,204
Yeah, used the bite block but they told me to bite it after they put silicon into my ears. So, it might because of that.

Not seen it done like that before! Normal method is to have the bite block positioned before they start the silicone in. Good luck with fit anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back