FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
May 21, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #2,161 of 5,204
Very nice

May 22, 2019 at 9:47 PM Post #2,163 of 5,204
Can someone walk me through how to communicate with FA for warranty? My cable is loose at the 3.5mm termination and moving the wire around changes the sound. When I noticed it, my listening experience went from "great! awesome!" to "dude I've been listening to this wrong since I got it". It was already amazing but the tiny push-pull and roll of the cable really changed the experience for me. Hoping to get FA to fix the cable cause it sounds amazing.

May 22, 2019 at 10:00 PM Post #2,164 of 5,204
Can someone walk me through how to communicate with FA for warranty? My cable is loose at the 3.5mm termination and moving the wire around changes the sound. When I noticed it, my listening experience went from "great! awesome!" to "dude I've been listening to this wrong since I got it". It was already amazing but the tiny push-pull and roll of the cable really changed the experience for me. Hoping to get FA to fix the cable cause it sounds amazing.
Would say , talk to the dealer you got it from :)

May 23, 2019 at 10:17 AM Post #2,165 of 5,204

You might want to consider just replacing the cable. If you want to keep the cost down there are some good suggestions over on the "Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!"

May 23, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #2,166 of 5,204
Hey guys,

Wanted to post an update on here and was curious for comparison. I have been looking for a good in ear for a while for gym use primarily. Tried all the true wireless. All terrible. Returned everyone one. Price point didn't matter, they all sounded awful. Picked up a DAP and started with wired.
Ue900s--Sent back.
IT04-- Sent back.
Dm6-- Sold.
Kanas pro. Sent back.

So I tried ex800. Huge improvement! However, wondered if I could get more.
Enter the XBA z5. I'm there. Had the extra detail that the ex800 lacked, and still has massive soundstage and big bass. This actually sounds more like an overear, which is what I wanted as I'm a Beyer fanboy.

Just thought this might help those on their search. If you have the Sony and a fearless, I would love to hear a comparison.

Last edited:
May 23, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #2,168 of 5,204

I wish you the best of Luck, I bought my DM6 from the Seller Linsoul and that came w/ a Defective Non-Working wire/Cable. They wouldn't replace them / warranty it. Instead offer me to spend more money. You can contact the seller and see what they had to say if not, Buy new Cable from Amazon.

May 23, 2019 at 4:57 PM Post #2,171 of 5,204
I wish you the best of Luck, I bought my DM6 from the Seller Linsoul and that came w/ a Defective Non-Working wire/Cable. They wouldn't replace them / warranty it. Instead offer me to spend more money. You can contact the seller and see what they had to say if not, Buy new Cable from Amazon.
That is surprising. Typically Linsoul are very accommodating and helpful with this kind of stuff

May 23, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #2,172 of 5,204
So I pulled the trigger on the S8F and now I've found out that Fearless released the S12 recently. So what are the differences sound wise between the S8, S10, and S12?

Sound signature wise I like the BGVP DM6s paired with a DX220 and AMP1 MKII. I also like the IMR R1 Zenith and Audeze LCDi-4 paired with the iFi Micro iDSD the most, but these also go well with the DX200.

May 23, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #2,173 of 5,204
So I pulled the trigger on the S8F and now I've found out that Fearless released the S12 recently. So what are the differences sound wise between the S8, S10, and S12?

Sound signature wise I like the BGVP DM6s paired with a DX220 and AMP1 MKII. I also like the IMR R1 Zenith and Audeze LCDi-4 paired with the iFi Micro iDSD the most, but these also go well with the DX200.
What is a DM6s? there is a DMG, a DM6 and a DMS. is this a new model??

May 23, 2019 at 6:30 PM Post #2,175 of 5,204
It's the DM6. I put an s at the end to denote multiple....
OK, worried i had missed a new model, they come out so frequently these daze! my DMS is in the mail...hopefully it will get here before fall...
as is the DM7. The Zenith is really great when powered well as you noted with your good gear! its also astounding out of a Calyx M!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back