FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
May 25, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #2,197 of 5,201
Wow, that was fast. What did you not like about, or what was missing in, the sound?
On the ebay link he says he is going custom. If that were me I might have held onto them until I got the custom and then sold the universal, unless funds were needed.

May 25, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #2,201 of 5,201
Ah no I love the way it sounds. But then I succumbed to my desire for custom, and pulled the trigger on a Cosmic Ears pair.
Which set? As you are in London everyone seems to recommend Gisele at aid2hearing if that's any help for impressions. Might be a little more expensive, but everyone seems happy with the results. Good luck!

May 25, 2019 at 11:35 AM Post #2,202 of 5,201
Which set? As you are in London everyone seems to recommend Gisele at aid2hearing if that's any help for impressions. Might be a little more expensive, but everyone seems happy with the results. Good luck!
I went for the CE6P. Reviews say the neutral bass is pretty sufficient, plus it's a custom fit, so I passed the 6B. The S8F bass which I really like looks quite similar to the 6P in their FR graph, so anything more than that would rattlr my eyeball.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation mate. I actually took my impression with Gisele. She's lovely. She's got me two set, one to send over to CE and one as a backup in case crap hits the fan at Royal Mail. Highly recommended for whoever looking for getting an impression in London.

One thing I noticed with the S8F is that the bass loses its impact with Spinfit. I suspect its the long nozzles and the thinner material of the Spinfit (compared to stock tips) that are doing the damage here. A deeper and tighter fit gets the best out of these bad bois.

May 25, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #2,203 of 5,201
Tonight's setup ❤️

Tidal + Nils Lofgren Acoustic Live + Shanling M2x + Fearless Audio S8 Freedom + Penon CS819 2.5mm balanced

Really amazing music and synergy with this setup.

LRM_EXPORT_219850863808642_20190525_235009382.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back