FEARLESS Audio IEM's Discussion/Impressions
May 8, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #1,936 of 5,204
Are the symbio W large in the ear canal as the name implies? I have smaller ears and debating if going Final E would be better or not. Otherwise I'm forced to go comply

You can get three sizes of symbio. Small, medium and large. Sounds like a combo order of medium and small might be in order for you.

May 8, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #1,938 of 5,204
Seems it is. Hope I'm not also waiting a month+. Canadians get the worst luck :triportsad:
the strange thing is. i ordered the spiral dots and the symbios at the same day. both from japan.. the dots arrived .. i dunno .. two weeks ago ..

i emailed the seller yesterday.. no response ..

May 8, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #1,940 of 5,204
does anyone have experiences with linsoul ?do they send a tracking number when the parcel is shipped ? ( dhl )

I've made a couple of purchases through DD-Audio Store, which I think is Linsoul on AliExpress. Communication was great (regular updates from Lillian). I got tracking numbers through AliExpress and everything arrived perfectly.

May 8, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #1,941 of 5,204
I can't actually fit spiral dots in my ears with those bores! I can't fit anything except the smallest tips that came with mine. Actually, If I just wrap the tip with something like a rubber band, I'll get a full seal. Smalll ear canals

May 8, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #1,942 of 5,204
Are the symbio W large in the ear canal as the name implies? I have smaller ears and debating if going Final E would be better or not. Otherwise I'm forced to go comply
They are smaller or larger depending on what size you order. S is the same size as a Final Es. My 5'1" daughter uses both interchangeably without any issue.

Last edited:
May 8, 2019 at 3:48 PM Post #1,943 of 5,204
I can't actually fit spiral dots in my ears with those bores! I can't fit anything except the smallest tips that came with mine. Actually, If I just wrap the tip with something like a rubber band, I'll get a full seal. Smalll ear canals
Spiral Dots look to have the same bore size as your IEMs.

May 8, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #1,944 of 5,204
May 8, 2019 at 5:06 PM Post #1,946 of 5,204
2 more weeks of overtime and then I can afford the s12. Cant happen soon enough.

May 8, 2019 at 8:47 PM Post #1,948 of 5,204

Where in BC are you? I'm in Victoria and I think I have some small symbios I don't use.

May 8, 2019 at 9:23 PM Post #1,949 of 5,204
Where in BC are you? I'm in Victoria and I think I have some small symbios I don't use.

You're too kind mate. I believe you're also the one who offered me to listen to the S8F. I'm in Vancouver and it's a bit of a hassle for the both of us, plus they are pretty cheap.

Instead, can you point me to where you ordered them? I've only found them on ebay without choice of size (believe it's a S/M/L set). If it takes a while I should order them sooner.

Also... Did your S8F get held up at the border? Or do you ask the company to declare the value lower than the cost? Massdrop cost me $110 for shipping last time...

May 8, 2019 at 9:47 PM Post #1,950 of 5,204
You're too kind mate. I believe you're also the one who offered me to listen to the S8F. I'm in Vancouver and it's a bit of a hassle for the both of us, plus they are pretty cheap.

Instead, can you point me to where you ordered them? I've only found them on ebay without choice of size (believe it's a S/M/L set). If it takes a while I should order them sooner.

Also... Did your S8F get held up at the border? Or do you ask the company to declare the value lower than the cost? Massdrop cost me $110 for shipping last time...

I ordered my symbios direct. They took so long to arrive I assumed they were lost but they finally did arrive. I'm at my son's baseball game but I'll check this evening and if I have some in small I'll toss them in the mail to you..

I ordered both the S4 then the S8F from linsoul. They were sent DHL and arrived 3 days after shipping. I had to pay $30 each time for brokerage or something. Actual shipping cost was included in the price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back