Exceptional in Every Detail: Say Hello to the IE 600
Oct 19, 2022 at 9:41 PM Post #1,216 of 2,288
These two things really helped me if you have not tried them yet:
1. Rotating the iem forward a bit lets the tip go in deeper
2. The stock tips have two notches, one when you just barely attach them and one when they’re fully attached. The first one lets them insert a bit deeper
I did play around a bit with rotation, but I’ll have to experiment some more. I didn’t know that about the stock tips… will try it. Thanks!

Oct 20, 2022 at 11:15 PM Post #1,217 of 2,288
Which tips do you suggest for the ie600
Stock tips fine ?

I have
azla xelastec
Azla light short
Spiral dot ++
UM blue heart
Kz starline
Kz blue foam

Thanks in advance! Getting the ie600 tomorrow!
any tips would be better than the stock

Oct 21, 2022 at 3:02 AM Post #1,218 of 2,288
But the stock has some foam filters. Don't they have anything to do with tuning the sound signature? Perhaps taming the treble a bit?

Oct 21, 2022 at 3:47 AM Post #1,221 of 2,288
any tips would be better than the stock
Jvc spiral dot ++ and UM blue heart sounded best
First impressions is its really good but Some songs sound horrible with all the tips i used like when i plAyed
Audiophile type of tracks like

dawn lit metropolis - iii considered

vulkanen tringavall trio

empire of angels - thomas bergersen

give me a sign- jean michel jarre

xi -hiroyuki sawano

It sounded like a fleamarket iem and not that wow feeling i got with the trio or mest

But when i played Led Zeppelin, hip hop , progress House , pop …it sounded pretty nice!

I player a bass rap song and it had deep bass probably better then the trio then i played 2pac Ambitionz az a ridah which has thump and it sounded yuck! Using dsd and tidal mqa for all the tracks.

Not a audiophile just enjoy music alot lot.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2022 at 8:21 AM Post #1,222 of 2,288
I haven't used them extensively with the IE600s yet, but did try out the new W1s as well. They might provide a bit better seal as they seemed a bit softer material. Only issue is that you have to buy the multi size pack still I think since they are new.
The Spinfit W1’s fit perfect! Better than the CP100+. But, they do sound a bit brighter which could be an issue with some songs. Will need to spend more time with them.

Oct 21, 2022 at 10:03 AM Post #1,223 of 2,288
For those looking for cable alternatives to those that came with the IE 600, you could include the Tripowin Danube in your shortlist. I bought them from Linsoul (USD74, including DHL shipping; item arrived 3 days after ordering) and they solve my largest issues with the stock cables: they don't have a metal wire that juts out from the MMCX connectors and they are much, much softer. Speaking of the connectors, they fit snugly with the IE 600; you don't have to worry that the IEMs will suddenly pop out from the connectors.

I kind of dig the ribbon tape-like braiding :heart_eyes_cat:

52442732132_dd90f839fc_c.jpg

Oct 22, 2022 at 3:42 AM Post #1,224 of 2,288
Which tips do you suggest for the ie600
Stock tips fine ?

I have
azla xelastec
Azla light short
Spiral dot ++
UM blue heart
Kz starline
Kz blue foam

Thanks in advance! Getting the ie600 tomorrow!
I swapped, modded any changed a lot, in the end I have Spinfit cp145 on , cp100 is a close second. CP145 is worth getting regardless of pairing with this iem. Its just a great eartip.

Oct 23, 2022 at 1:04 PM Post #1,226 of 2,288
Stock foams definitely tame the treble quite a bit imo. I'm lucky I can get the stock silicons to fit but I am trying out the stock foams for a while.
I'm a similar case where stock M right out of the box fit great. I do enjoy the foam when I travel, as it gives me an extra nudge of passive isolation.

Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
Oct 23, 2022 at 9:15 PM Post #1,228 of 2,288
I snagged a pair of these recently and have been blown away! My last iem was the Dunu SA6, which had a pleasant tuning but I just can’t stand BA timbre (or so I’ve realized since trying these out!) I didn’t realize how natural an iem could sound, I generally prefer headphones but these have me reaching for them more often than I ever could have imagined!

As for tips, I’ve tried the final audio e tips, which had great fit but blunted the sound too much, and spin fits which also fit nicely but were a bit too zingy. So I think I’ll have to just deal with the stock tips.
I agree about Final Es. I was using the small stock tips at the first indent before trying the medium IE pros. The stock tips were nice but one of my ear canals is slightly bigger than the other so I couldnt get a good seal in one ear
EDIT: So I think I figured out how to get a good seal with the stock tips. I went with the mediums over the small and you have to be a little more patient with them since they are so flexible. If you try to just jam them in as deep as they go they will fold over on themselves and not great a seal. I tried just slowly pushing them in until they created a slight suction and then giving them a soft pull back to make sure they were sealed. The mediums with an o-ring to keep them in the deeper position work really well for me now and I swear give a much bigger soundstage

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2022 at 11:47 AM Post #1,230 of 2,288
Hi,
I currently own Sony wf 1000xm4 (wireless earbuds ) and demo unit of Senheisser ie 600..have any guys compared campfire dorado 2020 with senheisser ie 600 in terms fo base..?(personally for my ears I felt bass of ie 600 lesser than sony wf 1000xm4…)..if u are given option ie 600 or dorado 2020 at same price which would you guys buy..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back