Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 29, 2019 at 2:40 AM Post #17,462 of 40,670
How could i react to that lovely Phantom while i just receive my LX CM. My wallet hate this hobby..
In this hobby NO ONE have a wallet as it will not carry enough cash for buy all these toys, just throw away your wallet and just have 1 credit card, that should be more than enough to buy these toys:ksc75smile:

Mar 29, 2019 at 9:38 AM Post #17,463 of 40,670
EE lover here: @Devon Higgins and @Jack Vang it would be nice to see EE offer custom-designed UNIVERSALS again like they did when I bought my Zeus XR (which is still TOTL to me by the way). Those new faceplate options are awesome but not all of us want custom-fitted shells.
Heard! Doing one-off customized universals slows down production dramatically, which is why we initially discontinued the service. What if we did limited runs of universals that had specialized faceplates/customizations? Would that be something you guys want to see?

Mar 29, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #17,464 of 40,670
Heard! Doing one-off customized universals slows down production dramatically, which is why we initially discontinued the service. What if we did limited runs of universals that had specialized faceplates/customizations? Would that be something you guys want to see?
Absolutely! Definitely would be an incentive for me to buy my next EE IEM.

Mar 29, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #17,467 of 40,670
YES PLEASE.

Mar 29, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #17,468 of 40,670

Yes!

Mar 29, 2019 at 10:49 PM Post #17,469 of 40,670
@Jack Vang @Devon Higgins if i buy an universal iem from your company and i decide to sell it , can the 2nd owner send it to you for checking/fixing if a problem appears and the iem is still within the 12-month warranty period ?

Mar 30, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #17,470 of 40,670
Correct! The Phantom LE is universal only.

My understanding from euphoria staff today at can jam is that it's available in custom form and limited to 5 units? Erm, did I understand incorrectly?

Love the sound sig and it's my standout from everything I've tried so far. Very tempted to break the bank to get it if its available as customs

Mar 30, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #17,472 of 40,670
I might get the Legend X SE but don’t know if they do custom ones or just IEMs?

Phantom LE and Legend X SE are just as unversal version available. As i know custom versions aren't planned.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #17,474 of 40,670
May I ask everyone ..I want looking for legend x ear tip.. like Spinfin or other. But I not sure which model is fit in legend . Someone can you let me know.thanks all

I'm using Spinfit CP100's, they work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back