Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 30, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #17,476 of 40,587
After almost 4 years of joining this community, I purchased my first pair of CIEM and of course they were the Legend X. Thanks to @Devon Higgins for her help and Richard Vang for working with me on the design.

Are there any effect audio cables that could help my pair to sound similar to the LX LE? Thighten the bass with same quantity and open up the mids, highs and soundstage.

Getting used to the Customs experience. So far only the left side is a little bit painful and more difficult to put in and out.

E4FB3A8D-1D2E-45C6-BF6C-4F02E1C8FD28.jpeg AD9A8FD9-33CE-4132-9660-7FFFA2F0F356.jpeg 9BBE9622-E2DE-4365-B2BC-E6E43B568402.jpeg

Mar 30, 2019 at 7:25 PM Post #17,477 of 40,587
After almost 4 years of joining this community, I purchased my first pair of CIEM and of course they were the Legend X. Thanks to @Devon Higgins for her help and Richard Vang for working with me on the design.

Are there any effect audio cables that could help my pair to sound similar to the LX LE? Thighten the bass with same quantity and open up the mids, highs and soundstage.

Getting used to the Customs experience. So far only the left side is a little bit painful and more difficult to put in and out.

pw audio 1950s does exactly that but it’s not budget friendly, I’m sure there’s much cheaper recommendations.

Mar 30, 2019 at 7:59 PM Post #17,479 of 40,587
I have done my ear impressions 2 years ago and have used them with the Spartans and now with the Phantoms. They are fit perfectly in my ear canals with any problems.
If I want to hear more bass I just push them harder into my ear canals for both Spartans and Phantoms especially the left ones.

Mar 30, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #17,480 of 40,587
I’m facing the same, left side a lil pain and harder to fit

Interesting. My custom Zeus XR was also a bit too tight on the left monitor. A little painful to put in and take out. I sent them in for an adjustment. If you do it within 30 days of purchase, EE will fix it for no charge, but you do have to pay for shipping both ways. :triportsad::triportsad::triportsad:

I just got them back this week, after shipping them off a month ago. I can't tell you how good it is to have them back in my grubby, little mitts!!:ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile:

Mar 30, 2019 at 9:24 PM Post #17,481 of 40,587
@Jack Vang @Devon Higgins if i buy an universal iem from your company and i decide to sell it , can the 2nd owner send it to you for checking/fixing if a problem appears and the iem is still within the 12-month warranty period ?

Whether you're the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 100th owner you're still covered by the warranty. Even if it's out of the warranty timeframe you can still reach out to us and we'll do everything we can to help out.

We stand behind those that stand behind us and we're grateful for every single one of you whether you purchased directly from us or not. Stay awesome my friends, y'all the real MVPs out here!

Mar 30, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #17,482 of 40,587
Whether you're the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 100th owner you're still covered by the warranty. Even if it's out of the warranty timeframe you can still reach out to us and we'll do everything we can to help out.

We stand behind those that stand behind us and we're grateful for every single one of you whether you purchased directly from us or not. Stay awesome my friends, y'all the real MVPs out here!
TRUE Customer Service man...WOW.

Mar 31, 2019 at 12:35 AM Post #17,483 of 40,587
If I recall correctly, AK stated that warranty's non-transferable. It's like saying it's still our product but we have right to
refuse the warranty term if you don't buy directly from us. Will it protect their business interest? hell yes in the short term.
Is it a good business practice? hmmm

At least Empire Ears seems to stand behind their product all the way. ++

Mar 31, 2019 at 3:17 AM Post #17,484 of 40,587

That is a gorgeous design! I love that!

Mar 31, 2019 at 3:31 AM Post #17,485 of 40,587

Leonidas II

Mar 31, 2019 at 4:44 AM Post #17,486 of 40,587

....1 among many other reasons why my next totl iem will be from EE again :)

Mar 31, 2019 at 6:43 AM Post #17,488 of 40,587

classy answer from a classy persson

this is why EE gets my money (unlike other companies , which will never see a dime from me)

Apr 3, 2019 at 6:30 AM Post #17,489 of 40,587
The idea of a Legend X with greater control on the lower frequencies and better treble extension has me weak at the knees. Any plans for this beauty to make its way down under via the team at Minidisk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back