Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Apr 5, 2019 at 10:15 PM Post #17,507 of 40,591
So I dropped my K10s and cracked the shell...

Looks like I may be joining the Empire Ears family!
That sounds like a much better reason than mine.

I got the SpartanIV when I didn't like my Earsonic Velvets. Then I got the Zeus R when I wanted more. Then the Phantoms came when I needed a scaled down Zeus.

Legend X ordered!
That was fast

Apr 8, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #17,509 of 40,591
Whats up guys! I put up an introduction thread but wanted to say hello on here as well!
I'm one of the newer team members up here at Empire. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Anyone going to AXPONA this weekend??
We will have a booth there, come by and see us!

Austin is the duuuuuuuude! :heart_eyes_cat: Y'all better go see him at AXPONA if you'll be there.

P.S. -- If you've sent me a PM over the weekend, I'm working on going through them! Thank you all for your patience!! #mondayblues

Apr 9, 2019 at 2:35 AM Post #17,511 of 40,591
Whats up guys! I put up an introduction thread but wanted to say hello on here as well!
I'm one of the newer team members up here at Empire. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Anyone going to AXPONA this weekend??
We will have a booth there, come by and see us!
Welcome Austin! Great to see Devon has herself a tag team partner. Now we have two victims esteemed representatives to pry for information on all the new stuff. :D

Still waiting to hear more about the rumoured penta-hybrids for people with elephant ears. :sweat_smile:

Apr 9, 2019 at 3:52 AM Post #17,512 of 40,591
Welcome Austin! Great to see Devon has herself a tag team partner. Now we have two victims esteemed representatives to pry for information on all the new stuff. :D

Still waiting to hear more about the rumoured penta-hybrids for people with elephant ears. :sweat_smile:

The funny thing is, that was just a joke post after a little too much caffeine, but I'd be willing to bet the mad scientists @Jack Vang and Dean have still had a chat about that and all the other crazy ideas... :wink:

Apr 9, 2019 at 6:07 AM Post #17,513 of 40,591
Lol, can't help it but it's exactly the same reason I got the EE LGX. I dropped my K10e and sent it for repair. It takes weeks so I go out and mean to "try" some new stuff. You know, it's difficult to only "try"...
Not the ideal situation for me. But my Legend X is ordered now!

EDIT: and now to make matters worse, Noble have just put my K10 design on their instagram!

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019 at 3:24 PM Post #17,517 of 40,591
I am sadly having to part with my LX universal, will list by tomorrow, but pm if interested, thx

What ? But why for god's sake would someone do this ?

giphy.gif

Apr 11, 2019 at 3:40 PM Post #17,518 of 40,591
What ? But why for god's sake would someone do this ?

giphy.gif
Bloody right, it's the best, but I'm me and im moving on, mind you when LPG comes this week it might be the best pairing, then its staying

Apr 12, 2019 at 9:08 AM Post #17,519 of 40,591
LegendX1.jpg

LegendX_squared2_EE Logo.jpg

LegendX2.jpg

My custom LX arrived finally.
Perfect fit - awsome bulit quality - stunning sound.

Thanks Devon ! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back