Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Mar 17, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #1,366 of 40,591
Might send my Zeus back now i heard Jude gets preferential treatment :D

On second thoughts my Zeus is too sweet to return :cool:

Good work Jack
as someone that is undergoing that ordeal currently I'll say that it's not fun.
I just came home a moment ago. 1h public transport commute + 30min walk home. Put a Florence and the machine album the whole way on my Plenue D and Savant, it was lifeless. There just wasn't the soul thumping raw emotion those drums convey.
I want my Zeus back so badly. They make my savant feel like an overpriced mediocre iem and I ain't even jokin.

Mar 17, 2016 at 8:18 PM Post #1,367 of 40,591
I just came home a moment ago. 1h public transport commute + 30min walk home. Put a Florence and the machine album the whole way on my Plenue D and Savant, it was lifeless. There just wasn't the soul thumping raw emotion those drums convey.
I want my Zeus back so badly. They make my savant feel like an overpriced mediocre iem and I ain't even jokin.
Maybe that is what they are :D

Mar 17, 2016 at 8:20 PM Post #1,368 of 40,591
Maybe they is what they are
biggrin.gif

That's very noble of you. 
wink_face.gif

Mar 18, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #1,371 of 40,591

Where are your Zeus?

The Savant are decent enough IEMs but a tad overpriced and obviously not in the same league as Zeus :)

Mar 18, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #1,372 of 40,591
Where are your Zeus?

The Savant are decent enough IEMs but a tad overpriced and obviously not in the same league as Zeus :)

They are getting Jazzified haha
Jazzi's were like the last drop. Had been too many gorgeous looking nacre faceplates, I couldn't resist. Also gettin custom artwork done and a lil' bling bling on top

Mar 18, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #1,375 of 40,591

My Zeus is finally done and they are fantastic. Carbon fiber faceplate with smoke colored shells. Right now I have a Beat Audio Supernova cable on them:

Very elegant look, man ...!

beerchug.gif

Mar 18, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #1,376 of 40,591
  They are getting Jazzified haha
Jazzi's were like the last drop. Had been too many gorgeous looking nacre faceplates, I couldn't resist. Also gettin custom artwork done and a lil' bling bling on top

Thanks.  I'm looking forward to seeing them! This is what Cagin is referring to:

Mar 18, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #1,377 of 40,591
Thanks guys! They sound even better than they look. I owned the aluminum Noble K10U before this, and I can tell you that I much prefer the Zeus thus far. I'll have detailed impressions in a review after I've spent more time with the Zeus, but so far it is impressing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back