Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)

1. twister6 Contributor
    I just want to add one more thing. The first time I heard some of these new EE iems was a year ago at CanJam NYC'17. That was one of the earliest prototypes and Jack was asking people for a feedback. Throughout 2017, different prototype versions traveled through all CanJam and other shows, collecting user's feedback, adjusting the tuning and the fit. It was truly a crowdsourcing effort :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Cagin, Deezel177, fuhransahis and 2 others like this.
  2. kubig123
    Printed @flinkenick and @twister6 reviews and now I'm going enjoy them again with a cup of coffee, not sure I'll be able to focus on my work today....

ranfan, fuhransahis and Wyville like this.
  3. flinkenick
    Thanks guys. Looking forward to meeting you both in NY. I have no doubt there's a Legend-X waiting with @fuhransahis name on it, but I'll nevertheless play you some tracks to make the Phantom shine. @kubig123 might be an easier sway hehe.

ryanjsoo, ranfan, Deezel177 and 2 others like this.
  4. eldss
    Wow, printed, now that's taking these reviews to another level. I'll admit that sometimes @ work I'll copy them into Word to read throughout the day.

ranfan likes this.
  5. fuhransahis
    Most definitely looking forward to it, hope we can all meet up for a beer or 20 after the show as well!

flinkenick likes this.
  6. kubig123
    Well, you should see what I did with @flinkenick original shootout.

If I post this picture I'm afraid I have to pay Nick the author commissions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1.jpg
    2.jpg

7. flinkenick
    Printed in color even! You should print multiple and sell them for $19.95, I'll sign them for you :joy:

ryanjsoo, proedros, Kerouac and 4 others like this.
  8. kubig123
    So Nick are you coming to the CanJam in NYC?

9. eldss
    Maybe @flinkenick , could use it for his reviewer dissertation.

flinkenick and kubig123 like this.
  10. Canyon Runner
    Apperciate the post.

If you or anybody else wants to catch up, PM me. I don't want to thread jack, especially right now with Alex & Nics great reviews of the new toys, just being posted.

Dellwolf, flinkenick and twister6 like this.
  11. Mimouille
    244jdx.gif

12. Rin1990
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think I am gonna go for Phantom on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while Legend X for Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday AND Sunday.

But then I'll have to donate most of my limbs off to afford it.

Feels bad man... =(

All these reviews already and I am envious of those who already owned it.

But seriously, wonderful reviews, @flinkenick and @twister6 ! Nice work and a big cheers to both of you.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    flinkenick, Deezel177 and kubig123 like this.
  13. twister6 Contributor
    Nic and I will be taking pictures and signing autographs at Jacks table on Saturday @ CanJam NYC, between hours of 1:30pm and 2:30pm. For an additional fee, we can have a private group lunch on Saturday :p

I'm just kidding, of course :) But yeah, as Nic mentioned above, he is flying over from EU to attend CJ NYC'18. I'm also planning to attend both days.

14. kubig123
    Great,
    looking forward to finally meet you both!

flinkenick likes this.
  15. ctsooner22
    Thank you to you both for incredible reviews as always. I’m just blown away by the crate writing and not just the great years that the two of you have. Can’t wait to meet you both and hopefully break some bread enjoyment or beverage or two at Candie jam. As soon as the order window opens the phantoms and see you I am on mine. Eventually maybe I can afford the legendary ask also, but that time will have to wait as the phantoms are a must have in my arsenal. Thank you to you both for incredible reviews as always. I’m just blown away by the crate riding and not just the great years that the two of you have. Can’t wait to meet you both and hopefully break some bread enjoy an adult beverage or two at Cam Jam. As soon as the order window opens the Phantoms are mine. Eventually maybe I can afford the Legend X also, but that time will have to wait as the Phantoms are a must have in my arsenal.

flinkenick and Deezel177 like this.