Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 9, 2017 at 11:46 PM Post #8,508 of 40,591
Sep 10, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #8,510 of 40,591
Sep 11, 2017 at 12:42 AM Post #8,514 of 40,591
Hurricane has all but passed now...thank God. Will get to go home tomorrow and assess damage
Good thing you invested more on portables than a TOTL desktop setup. :p

Sep 11, 2017 at 4:43 AM Post #8,515 of 40,591
Dagnabbit!!! I was planning on purchasing the Spartan IV this evening when I got off work, but to my chagrin I missed the post Labor Day sale deadline by an hour. Uugh, I thought I had thru the 11th to grab this sweet deal... Man, I need to wear my readers more often!
I've been searching for an upgrade iem, and I have a few in mind, but after moving through this thread, and reading Pinky Powers review, it's clear to me the Spartan IV fits my preferences to a tee.
The asking price, plus $25 shipping is out of my price range, so I held off on making a purchase.
How often do EE have these kind of sales? I'm guessing Black Friday will be their next, but November seems oh so far away. :disappointed:

Sep 11, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #8,516 of 40,591
Dagnabbit!!! I was planning on purchasing the Spartan IV this evening when I got off work, but to my chagrin I missed the post Labor Day sale deadline by an hour. Uugh, I thought I had thru the 11th to grab this sweet deal... Man, I need to wear my readers more often!
I've been searching for an upgrade iem, and I have a few in mind, but after moving through this thread, and reading Pinky Powers review, it's clear to me the Spartan IV fits my preferences to a tee.
The asking price, plus $25 shipping is out of my price range, so I held off on making a purchase.
How often do EE have these kind of sales? I'm guessing Black Friday will be their next, but November seems oh so far away. :disappointed:

Empire's Black Friday sales are pretty generous; usually 15-20% off. How much is your patience worth to you? :wink:

Sep 11, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #8,517 of 40,591

I know how you feel. It had to be close to a year ago that I was looking for my next upgrade, and didn't think I could wait until Black Friday for another sale. I ended up getting the U12, used, and loved it dearly. But here I am with tia Fourté now, thinking about selling the U12. Oh, how much things change in one year's time. :wink:

Sep 11, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #8,518 of 40,591
I know how you feel. It had to be close to a year ago that I was looking for my next upgrade, and didn't think I could wait until Black Friday for another sale. I ended up getting the U12, used, and loved it dearly. But here I am with tia Fourté now, thinking about selling the U12. Oh, how much things change in one year's time. :wink:

Remind me, have you done a review for the Fourte yet? I would like to know how you like the sound. (Always have been curious of the Tia Fourte since its release and there weren't many reviews for it out of Head Fi)

Sep 11, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #8,519 of 40,591

pm @Jack Vang and talk it over , he is a cool guy i think you will have a happy end (i know i did)

Sep 11, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #8,520 of 40,591
Congratulations EE (@Jack Vang) for having two rave reviews of your IEMs in a row on the front page!

IMG_7985.PNG

You guys definitely deserve it. Who knows? I might even take my XR's out of my ears for once and make it a third :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back