Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Feb 28, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #6,586 of 40,724
Received my Zeus-r. Just listening now. Crystal clear, nice mids... Very nice mids.

No hiss, running balanced to my 1z. Extremely sensitive. Only have it on 21, high gain. Using my Beats Audio Virginia.

nice to see you here bro

glad to have you on board

Mar 1, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #6,587 of 40,724

Well, since you have zero patience, just wait for April 1st announcement of 28-BA driver Cronus XRA
wink.gif

Just in case if you think I was serious
biggrin.gif

You shouldn't challenge Jack. He'd probably craft a working, 30-driver BA IEM just for the heck of it. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #6,589 of 40,724
Craft a iem with no driver and still plays music.
You'd just have to shrink down the musicians and put them inside the IEM.:joy:

Mar 1, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #6,591 of 40,724

Well, since you have zero patience, just wait for April 1st announcement of 28-BA driver Cronus XRA
wink.gif

Just in case if you think I was serious
biggrin.gif

You shouldn't challenge Jack. He'd probably craft a working, 30-driver BA IEM just for the heck of it. 
biggrin.gif

Are you sure it's 30-driver and not 3D-driver? 

That's how you start April's fool rumors
biggrin.gif
  Like a snowball down the hill, keep growing lol!!!!

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:10 PM Post #6,594 of 40,724
Sorry, couldn't resist bro.
smily_headphones1.gif

@canali No, not really bro. Completely different sound signatures. I'm leaving on Friday morning, will be traveling for most of the day, plan on doing some comparisons then to kill time

oh yes of that i'm sure (diff sound sigs) will be interesting to hear from  you the diffs...and which one you prefer.
have a good trip 

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #6,595 of 40,724

nice to see you here bro

glad to have you on board

Sorry, couldn't resist bro.
smily_headphones1.gif

@canali No, not really bro. Completely different sound signatures. I'm leaving on Friday morning, will be traveling for most of the day, plan on doing some comparisons then to kill time.

I thought you were a certified basshead
basshead.gif
 and you got Zeus-R?
wink.gif
  Zeus bass is so neutral and articulate, it's like a vacation for your ears
biggrin.gif

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #6,596 of 40,724

I thought you were a certified basshead
basshead.gif
 and you got Zeus-R?
wink.gif
  Zeus bass is so neutral and articulate, it's like a vacation for your ears
biggrin.gif

That's likely due to the magic of the Zeus -R ADEL IEMs! They are so transparent and clean; with such amazingly articulated bass that even the most discerning bass-head is sucked in. 
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #6,597 of 40,724

That's likely due to the magic of the Zeus -R ADEL IEMs! They are so transparent and clean; with such amazingly articulated bass that even the most discerning bass-head is sucked in. 
wink.gif

As an avowed basshead, I must say, the Zeus XIV still stands as the champ when it comes to bass. Sometimes, you don't want that clean, clear bass. You just want some rumble, punch and growl. 
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #6,598 of 40,724
A little teaser of what's to come in the next few weeks 
wink_face.gif

Been working on this for over a month now; I put a lot of effort into it to make sure that it would be as detailed as I could possibly make it be. It should be ready in the next 2-3 weeks. I've always wanted to write reviews for the Head-Fi community and this is my first review (and hopefully not my last)!

Mar 2, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #6,599 of 40,724
A little teaser of what's to come in the next few weeks :wink_face:

Been working on this for over a month now; I put a lot of effort into it to make sure that it would be as detailed as I could possibly make it be. It should be ready in the next 2-3 weeks. I've always wanted to write reviews for the Head-Fi community and this is my first review (and hopefully not my last)!
Nice, I'm looking forward to your review.

Mar 2, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #6,600 of 40,724
A little teaser of what's to come in the next few weeks :wink_face:

Cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back