Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jan 20, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #5,553 of 40,594
Oh well, taking into consideration what I hear from my Cerberus Adel, it is well deserved, enjoy the moment... 
redface.gif

Just to give you a guys an idea of how busy we were today, even on the "quiet first day".

My voice is already gone... Gonna be a long weekend!

Jan 20, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #5,554 of 40,594
Thanks for the clarifications! And not to worry, you guys get more rest whenever possible. Get back to us when there's free time on hand. Enjoy the NAMM show! :)
Thank you. Will safekeep his number in my contacts.

Texted him about a week ago and still no response and no response from PM either

But DJ is pretty responsive.

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #5,556 of 40,594
Texted him about a week ago and still no response and no response from PM either

But DJ is pretty responsive.
I understand that he's busy at the moment. However, I've already confirmed our discussions on my order in my last PM. I wished that he saw the PM and the production is underway. If not, it's rather time wasting for the order to be just sitting there.

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #5,557 of 40,594
I understand that he's busy at the moment. However, I've already confirmed our discussions on my order in my last PM. I wished that he saw the PM and the production is underway. If not, it's rather time wasting for the order to be just sitting there.

Jack and DJ are at NAMM at the moment. If it's urgent, you can email DJ and he can hook you up with EE's operations manager, Victor (which is what he did for me). :)

Alternatively, you can contact Victor directly here: victor@empireears.com

I'm sure he wouldn't mind!

Jan 21, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #5,558 of 40,594

People are still at the office, well would be but now it's Saturday. People should be returning on Monday regardless.

Jan 21, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #5,560 of 40,594
Geez people. You guys all need to learn about patience. Jack is awesome. When he can, he will contact you guys.

So, I understand people want to know about the status of their orders, changes, etc. But one thing you gotta understand is that EE has a general phone line and email for inquiries http://www.empireears.com/contact/. I really admire Jack for publicly giving out his cell # and encouraging people to text him, and is very active here as well. But people gotta understand that we are all in different parts of the world, he is "one person" and is not omnipresent. It really talks about his commitment for his customers, and don't want to speak for the guy, just from personal experience, but as their business continues to grow, he may not be able to get to everyone, as quickly as one humanly could do. Lets give him a break, and contact the other staff at their office if he doesn't respond through here. I couldn't imagine the number of emails, texts, calls and PMs he gets on a daily basis. 

Jan 21, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #5,561 of 40,594
So, I understand people want to know about the status of their orders, changes, etc. But one thing you gotta understand is that EE has a general phone line and email for inquiries http://www.empireears.com/contact/. I really admire Jack for publicly giving out his cell # and encouraging people to text him, and is very active here as well. But people gotta understand that we are all in different parts of the world, he is "one person" and is not omnipresent. It really talks about his commitment for his customers, and don't want to speak for the guy, just from personal experience, but as their business continues to grow, he may not be able to get to everyone, as quickly as one humanly could do. Lets give him a break, and contact the other staff at their office if he doesn't respond through here. I couldn't imagine the number of emails, texts, calls and PMs he gets on a daily basis. 

I already don't know how he does it. He may not always have instant response times, but his service is excellent. I believe they also have some of the fastest turn around times for customs. Which is awesome by itself.

Jan 21, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #5,562 of 40,594
I already don't know how he does it. He may not always have instant response times, but his service is excellent. I believe they also have some of the fastest turn around times for customs. Which is awesome by itself.

I think they've cracked some time dimension code, which allows Jack and his crew to work 25/8 instead of 24/7
wink.gif

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #5,564 of 40,594
Hello guys. We gotta chill. No one, including myself, is rushing or complaining on the time he takes to respond to our PMs.

I'm only wondering if anyone has heard from him recently. Not everyone is up to date with all the shows going around the globe. Only wanted to find out more about the current situations.

Now that we know what's happening, let's carry on cheering for Jack and EE! :)

Cheers
Clifford

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:44 PM Post #5,565 of 40,594
Hello guys. We gotta chill. No one, including myself, is rushing or complaining on the time he takes to respond to our PMs.

I'm only wondering if anyone has heard from him recently. Not everyone is up to date with all the shows going around the globe. Only wanted to find out more about the current situations.

Now that we know what's happening, let's carry on cheering for Jack and EE!
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers
Clifford

And hope they make bassy ADEL IEMs that don't skimp on the other frequencies 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back