Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Dec 14, 2016 at 1:11 AM Post #5,011 of 40,713
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74[/VIDEO]
The pictures i have seen of MAM IIRC diaphragm is visible, might be thinking of the 1964Ears Apex modules? Pretty sure those have a mesh screen.
Ok, I think that might be it, but I'm still wondering about the looseness and it being rough.

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #5,012 of 40,713
Ok, I think that might be it, but I'm still wondering about the looseness and it being rough.

me too since I ordered the same thing :ph34r:

Dec 14, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #5,016 of 40,713
I ordered a nice cable from YY AUDIO PRO for my upcoming precious Zeus XR Adel which I am waiting for Jack to craft it for me

I am really excited to get the zeus xr adel in a few weeks time, and wonder how it will compare to my previous zeus r, once I get the zeus xr adel I will write some impressions

Dec 14, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #5,019 of 40,713
I was told not to use the coply with the Zeus R, don't know if it's the same with Adel model. 
Spinfit and RHA tips give a nice sound for me.

Dec 14, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #5,021 of 40,713
I do not but ADEL(passive or active) will be healthier for your ears regardless. In case you didn't know, Asius will be releasing an inflatable version of the ADEL technology called active ADEL,people with hearing damage and loss report amazing results from it. You may want to watch out for that technology. The modules are known as passive ADEL as compared to the active inflatable ADEL.

https://youtu.be/JuReQLhNvxs

Cheers. I've heard about the stuff Asius are working on. Looks interesting.

I'm considering something with a MAM module for the times when my ETD flares up. I by no means suffer as bad as some, but do get allergies and blockage in the left ear which is annoying due to perceived channel imbalance as well as quick pressure induced fatigue.

I've read that MAM could allow you to dial in equalisation between the two ears but not sure how this would work as surely you'd be letting in differing levels of external noise to compensate?

Dec 14, 2016 at 5:49 AM Post #5,023 of 40,713
YY AUDIO PRO Cable? How did these compare to other aftermarket cables and what did it cost in USD??

i bought the tucana for my upcoming zeus xr adel, and the saturn for my ibasso it03

they have now a 50% discount until christmas or end of year on all their cables

u can contact them by their facebook page to give u the promo code

Users who are viewing this thread

Back