Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Sep 16, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #2,896 of 40,665
Very cool! I read the article(s) provided in the previous pages regarding ADEL and it is definitely super interesting.

Quick question, and I apologise if it is crass but my knowledge of the technology is fairly limited still, will it also be available for your universal models or just customs?

Sep 16, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #2,897 of 40,665
Does the adel module change the sound signature of things?

Yes it does, it createa an airy sense to the entire FR, expands soundstage in all directions and creates a more natrual sound, everybody be patient about the demos-I want Jack & team to take their sweet time and get it perfect, everything is probably going to have to be re-tuned to accomodate ADEL. Also chomping at the bit myself as well. That Zeus-R tho or should I say Zeus-A(del).

Sep 16, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #2,898 of 40,665
  Very cool! I read the article(s) provided in the previous pages regarding ADEL and it is definitely super interesting.

Quick question, and I apologise if it is crass but my knowledge of the technology is fairly limited still, will it also be available for your universal models or just customs?

I'm guessing both custom and universal, judging from 64 Audio's use of the technology.

Sep 16, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #2,900 of 40,665
Yes it does, it createa an airy sense to the entire FR, expands soundstage in all directions and creates a more natrual sound, everybody be patient about the demos-I want Jack & team to take their sweet time and get it perfect, everything is probably going to have to be re-tuned to accomodate ADEL. Also chomping at the bit myself as well. That Zeus-R tho or should I say Zeus-A(del).

Coming from the U12 you might like the original Zeus more than the R.

Sep 16, 2016 at 2:32 PM Post #2,902 of 40,665
Coming from the U12 you might like the original Zeus more than the R.

How would you compare the two to the u12's? I just got some u6's, and while I like them, coming from ety er4's, they're almost too "mellow" in the top end. I love the depth and power of the bass. Just wish they had some more treble. And from what I've read I was thinking of going with the zues-r, if the funds allowed. I may end up with the Spartans. They are definitely in my price range and I do tend to lean towards neutral. But good bass is nice too. :wink:

Sep 16, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #2,903 of 40,665
i  really hope refit is a possibility for us zeus owners as that new tech is really a must have for me, for me any tech that preserves hearing is a must have 

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #2,904 of 40,665
i  really hope refit is a possibility for us zeus owners as that new tech is really a must have for me, for me any tech that preserves hearing is a must have 

Once I got used to the lack of pressure that ADEL creates, it's impossible for me to enjoy a sealed pressured iem.

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #2,905 of 40,665
How would you compare the two to the u12's? I just got some u6's, and while I like them, coming from ety er4's, they're almost too "mellow" in the top end. I love the depth and power of the bass. Just wish they had some more treble. And from what I've read I was thinking of going with the zues-r, if the funds allowed. I may end up with the Spartans. They are definitely in my price range and I do tend to lean towards neutral. But good bass is nice too. :wink:

Would also like some comparisons as well, zeus-r is at the top of my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back