Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Aug 20, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #2,431 of 40,596
Yes im sure, maybe if my Andromeda sells..

I am curious though, what makes you want to sell that gem? Granted I haven't tried it so I dunno what's holding it back from being good sounding to some people but I am curious to your impression at least.

Aug 20, 2016 at 10:03 PM Post #2,439 of 40,596
all I see is black/chrome...nothing else. Unless I'm looking at the wrong page?

check the gallery pics of this thread, you'll see many of the options. There are even more options, don't rely on a web designer for your potential dream ciems. Contact Jack directly. Be ready for a great journey that's will ensue
wink.gif

Aug 21, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #2,440 of 40,596
  check the gallery pics of this thread, you'll see many of the options. There are even more options, don't rely on a web designer for your potential dream ciems. Contact Jack directly. Be ready for a great journey that's will ensue
wink.gif

Boomtube was asking for the universal, not CIEM.

Are there different color options for the Zeus-R Universal?

They might have some later, but right now, it looks like only the black chrome version is available. If the option is available, it will be in the drop down menu.

Aug 21, 2016 at 1:47 AM Post #2,441 of 40,596
  Boomtube was asking for the universal, not CIEM.

They might have some later, but right now, it looks like only the black chrome version is available. If the option is available, it will be in the drop down menu.

That's what I thought,...but then read Sound Eq's review of the Zeus-R and the pics of his Zeus-R are definitely not black/chrome. I emailed EE about color options but haven't heard back yet. 

Aug 21, 2016 at 2:02 AM Post #2,442 of 40,596
  That's what I thought,...but then read Sound Eq's review of the Zeus-R and the pics of his Zeus-R are definitely not black/chrome. I emailed EE about color options but haven't heard back yet. 

yes you can have it like as you like, jack send Jack a message and tell him how you would like it to look 

Aug 21, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #2,444 of 40,596
  You might get a quicker response by pming Jack on headfi.

@boomtube Yep. Jack is very responsive indeed, and no one better to give you the information you need than the man himself. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back