Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 20, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #2,086 of 40,587
@Jack Vang Wow, the new website looks smashing! Clean, informative, and pretty! Good job, folks! 
smile.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #2,088 of 40,587
i am awaiting the legendary Zeus R to come my way, during the waiting time, can i ask if Whiplash 8-Wire Hybrid TWag/TWcu 2 Pin cable fits the Zeus R, i know it should fit

but once i bought a 2 pin cable for my iem that has 2 pins and the cable did not fit my iem, so I want to double check before buying this expensive cable that it will fit Zeus R

Just double checking

I am counting days and nights to recieve the Zeus R

Jul 21, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #2,089 of 40,587
I had to refit my Zeus-R
frown.gif

When I had it, it was great. A couple of people came over just to have a look at the IEMs, and commented on how great the work on it is. No bubbles at all. Such craftsmanship.

Jul 21, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #2,090 of 40,587
  i am awaiting the legendary Zeus R to come my way, during the waiting time, can i ask if Whiplash 8-Wire Hybrid TWag/TWcu 2 Pin cable fits the Zeus R, i know it should fit

but once i bought a 2 pin cable for my iem that has 2 pins and the cable did not fit my iem, so I want to double check before buying this expensive cable that it will fit Zeus R

Just double checking

I am counting days and nights to recieve the Zeus R

You should be good. The standard 2-pin that Noble and almost all other manufacturers use (besides Fitear and a couple others) works great with Empire Ears IEMs. 

Jul 21, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #2,091 of 40,587
  You should be good. The standard 2-pin that Noble and almost all other manufacturers use (besides Fitear and a couple others) works great with Empire Ears IEMs. 

thanks

Jul 21, 2016 at 3:03 PM Post #2,092 of 40,587
  I had to refit my Zeus-R
frown.gif

When I had it, it was great. A couple of people came over just to have a look at the IEMs, and commented on how great the work on it is. No bubbles at all. Such craftsmanship.

Bummer, at least Jack and Empire Ears have a quick turn around though.  Thing for us Uk'ers is the ship time that's a killer.  For me it was about a week out (me refresh the tracking number every day, surely not!).  Hope it gets sorted quickly and easily.

Fingers crossed that my Supra turns out ok.

Jul 21, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #2,093 of 40,587

Bummer, at least Jack and Empire Ears have a quick turn around though.  Thing for us Uk'ers is the ship time that's a killer.  For me it was about a week out (me refresh the tracking number every day, surely not!).  Hope it gets sorted quickly and easily.

Fingers crossed that my Supra turns out ok.

I was lucky. I had mine fitted and received in the US and I send it back before I return. So I save up a couple of days for the first trip.

Jul 21, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #2,094 of 40,587
  I had to refit my Zeus-R
frown.gif

I was lucky. I had mine fitted and received in the US and I send it back before I return. So I save up a couple of days for the first trip.

You know Jack's got you taken care of, my friend!

What I really want to do, though, is share the unboxing video of your Zeus Remastered at the SF Meet sometime in the near future.  Glad no one was hurt in the making of it.
tongue_smile.gif
  Simply epic! 
basshead.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM Post #2,095 of 40,587

You know Jack's got you taken care of, my friend!

What I really want to do, though, is share the unboxing video of your Zeus Remastered at the SF Meet sometime in the near future.  Glad no one was hurt in the making of it.
tongue_smile.gif
  Simply epic! 
basshead.gif

We will talk about this some time soon. I know where I want it posted. LMAO

Edit: We have to credit @bearFNF for the amazing unboxing too. lol

Jul 21, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #2,096 of 40,587
Jul 21, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #2,098 of 40,587

It should make the Top 10 list of hardest things to do. EVER.

Nah, it just shows you've got to work out a little more! hehehe 
redface.gif

beerchug.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #2,100 of 40,587

Users who are viewing this thread

Back