Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Jul 19, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #2,064 of 40,611
  I'll follow up again.

BTW we're live now guys!

Congratulations. A few quirks I've noticed on the new site already but I'm sure you'll iron those out.

I don't think the Case Engraving entry field on the product page should be mandatory to add the item to your cart as not everyone wants their case engraved. Perhaps add an option for no engraving?

Jul 19, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #2,065 of 40,611
  Wow the new website is so clean. Good work my friend @Jack Vang 

Congratulations. A few quirks I've noticed on the new site already but I'm sure you'll iron those out.

I don't think the Case Engraving entry field on the product page should be mandatory to add the item to your cart as not everyone wants their case engraved. Perhaps add an option for no engraving?

Thank you! Yes! As you guys continue to give us feedback we can work towards creating a better customer experience for all of you. I will make note of it and the changes should reflect within the next 24 hours or so. In the meantime just put "N/A" or "No Engraving".

Jul 19, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #2,066 of 40,611
Jul 19, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #2,067 of 40,611
No... Never did get a reply. Giving up on going balanced for now, decided to get the Pioneer XDP-100R since it was substantially cheaper and otherwise the same. But still interested in improving the connector.

Contact Ted Allen (headphonelounge.com) if you are interested - great customer service, and responds pretty quickly, usually.  Prices are relatively affordable as well. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back