Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Nov 13, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #137 of 40,604
Nov 13, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #138 of 40,604
Purely from memory as i havent heard the k10 in a while, the apollo is more balanced. While i respect the merits of the k10 as very musical iem, i find it a bit too thick in the bass and lower minds while i find the apollo to be much more natural in that regard. I really like the sound of the apollo lol!

Very interesting! Looking forward to more impressions/comparisons of the Apollo (I might be slightly biased here
biggrin.gif
). Maybe throw in a Mentor comparison later on as they're both 10 BA's? Have heard very mixed reports about the Mentor btw.

Nov 13, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #141 of 40,604
Very interesting! Looking forward to more impressions/comparisons of the Apollo (I might be slightly biased here :D ). Maybe throw in a Mentor comparison later on as they're both 10 BA's? Have heard very mixed reports about the Mentor btw.

The apollo is more competitive with the 13 driver maestro than the mentor i think. The mentor is like a more U shaped miracle. Some will like it but i feel there r better options

Nov 13, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #142 of 40,604
Just a few questions here - the Maestro is the same as the Mason right.. doesn't it have 12 drivers?

I was interested in the Mentor a while back, asked a couple of people who tried them but couldn't get a positive response. I don't know why exactly, but it put me off them.

Anyways thanks, eagerly awaiting more 
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 13, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #143 of 40,604
Just a few questions here - the Maestro is the same as the Mason right.. doesn't it have 12 drivers?

I was interested in the Mentor a while back, asked a couple of people who tried them but couldn't get a positive response. I don't know why exactly, but it put me off them.

Anyways thanks, eagerly awaiting more :)

Yea maestro is a bit more relaxed un the trouble compared to the mason though.

Nov 14, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #150 of 40,604
Can anyone tell if Earwerkz Supra is the same as Empire Ears Supra 2 or a different model?

I really like the look of the new range, anyone know how the Supra 2 stands up to its competitors?

Many Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back