Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz)
Nov 12, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #121 of 40,559
Jack is already helping me out on that and addressing it (again above and beyond on the customer service) but wow that's a gorgeous case but come on now show us the goods, stop being stingy :p

Just a quick cellphone pic... Ill put some real pictures later

Nov 12, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #123 of 40,559
ph34r.gif
 What loot resides in that chest ?!? 
ph34r.gif

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:01 PM Post #126 of 40,559
i really wonder how the Apollo-X perform against the Noble K10! impressions and review  or comprasion will be really great

Purely from memory as i havent heard the k10 in a while, the apollo is more balanced. While i respect the merits of the k10 as very musical iem, i find it a bit too thick in the bass and lower minds while i find the apollo to be much more natural in that regard. I really like the sound of the apollo lol!

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #128 of 40,559
so is it impress you ?in point that you said. damn... i will buy it.. this thing is beast iem

I cant tell you which one you will like better. The k10 fans love the k10 because it makes a lot of stuff sound really good. The apollos ability to image is really something and although i cant compare the soundstage of the two directly, the apollo, again, is more natural from what i remember

Nov 12, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #129 of 40,559

but we were laying bricks every hour."

​

​

​

LOL Jack, look at what I found. My fellow belgians have tinkered this contraption!

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #135 of 40,559
Received my Mojo today, and the synergy with the Athena is un-friggin-believable!  Highs are crisp and clean, and I didn't think I'd ever hear bass like this through an IEM.  Transport is the iPhone 6 (until my cable for connecting to the AK120 arrives).  If you're considering a CIEM for your Mojo, definitely give the Athena a look/listen.  I can't imagine you'd be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back