Elysian Acoustic Labs “X” Flagship IEM Discussion Thread
Mar 31, 2022 at 12:56 AM Post #346 of 656
News for all head-fiers out there, with a heavy heart we have decided to discontinue X due to various reasons, mainly due to cable supply. X will be exhibited the last time during this Singapore canjam, if anyone happen to be around, do pay us a visit at our table at B3-B4. Meanwhile, our new IEM “Diva” will debut during this canjam. Order for X will no longer be accepted after 15th of April. Currently no replacement model is planned at least within this year. Cheers and have a good day everyone.

Apr 4, 2022 at 10:51 PM Post #347 of 656
Couldn't resist, ordered a custom DIVA! Anyone else order the DIVA? These are some gorgeous IEMs that made quite the impressions during CanJam :)

Credit to @dooxtypoox from CanJam Singapore 2022 Impressions Thread for these lovely images.

1649127015924.png

1649127037094.png

1649127046577.png

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2022 at 11:45 PM Post #348 of 656
I listened to the DIVA at Canjam over the weekend. Even in the din and distraction on the show floor, the DIVA sounded great! I preferred the upsized bass setting, which Lee quick tweaked with his baby screwdriver. Personally, I prefer the Annihilator, especially now with the Venom cable woohoo! But at its price point, in contrast to where other brands are headed on pricing their IEMS, I'd say the DIVA should be a serious contender for anyone on a budget looking for something fun and capable.

Apr 5, 2022 at 1:39 AM Post #349 of 656
Couldn't resist, ordered a custom DIVA! Anyone else order the DIVA? These are some gorgeous IEMs that made quite the impressions during CanJam :)

Credit to @dooxtypoox from CanJam Singapore 2022 Impressions Thread for these lovely images.

1649127015924.png

1649127037094.png

1649127046577.png
Seriously thinking about it... but I'm hoping I can demo it first if we can arrange for a tour over here in Canada. Rockwell's supposedly working on it.

Apr 9, 2022 at 5:07 AM Post #354 of 656
My brief impression with the Diva:

Normal setting: Almost reminded me of Ultimate Ear's UERR. Very flat and reference sounding. A pleasant sound overall that's balanced and inoffensive. Short and simple; I really love this sound, and was quite surprised that it didn't cost as much as I thought it would be.

Max bass setting: Now this is what I call a genuine basshead IEM that's not just boomy stuffs. This is a very fun sound that I can listen to over and over. And what's even more impressive is despite this immense bass impact, the rest of the spectrum maintained their presence and didn't seem to get pushed backwards despite the elevated low ends. I am definitely gonna listen to this setting more personally if I am to listen to tracks that has a lot of energy to it.

Apr 9, 2022 at 5:30 AM Post #355 of 656
Elysian Diva with the bigger brothers

30774107-A24E-4162-A4AF-4025B027B099.jpeg

Apr 9, 2022 at 6:31 AM Post #356 of 656
Apr 9, 2022 at 8:40 AM Post #357 of 656

Normal setting: Almost reminded me of Ultimate Ear's UERR. Very flat and reference sounding. A pleasant sound overall that's balanced and inoffensive. Short and simple; I really love this sound, and was quite surprised that it didn't cost as much as I thought it would be.

Max bass setting: Now this is what I call a genuine basshead IEM that's not just boomy stuffs. This is a very fun sound that I can listen to over and over. And what's even more impressive is despite this immense bass impact, the rest of the spectrum maintained their presence and didn't seem to get pushed backwards despite the elevated low ends. I am definitely gonna listen to this setting more personally if I am to listen to tracks that has a lot of energy to it.
How can you set bass Tuning?
Diva Maybe it’s similar to MEXT with Max bass setting.. very tempting!

Apr 9, 2022 at 8:41 AM Post #358 of 656
I listened to the DIVA at Canjam over the weekend. Even in the din and distraction on the show floor, the DIVA sounded great! I preferred the upsized bass setting, which Lee quick tweaked with his baby screwdriver. Personally, I prefer the Annihilator, especially now with the Venom cable woohoo! But at its price point, in contrast to where other brands are headed on pricing their IEMS, I'd say the DIVA should be a serious contender for anyone on a budget looking for something fun and capable.
Did you listen Jomo Spider also?
A great headfier suggested me Diva, spider, KR5 and DC ti after last CJ

Apr 9, 2022 at 10:38 AM Post #360 of 656

What do you mean when you say ".... Very flat and reference sounding ....." that doesn't have much body or not at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back