Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 18, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #6,408 of 6,987
  Also do these count? I'm not even sure what genre these are considered to be:

Nice try Lyova, but these videos are what we here on this thread have recently dubbed as hentai/manga-tronica, and it hasn't gone over too well.
beyersmile.png
 It seems there's a lot of deep house / minimal techno and mainstream EDM fans here (and I for one love IDM, breakcore and experimental noise), so feel free to post some of that also.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and your custom gear at the Head-Fi meet next month. 
And for anybody else who's in the Bay Area early November 2015, go ahead and post / subscribe to this thread so you can join us also!
http://www.head-fi.org/t/778957/sf-meet-beginning-of-november-sign-up-here/90

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #6,409 of 6,987
  Nice try Lyova, but these videos are what we here on this thread have recently dubbed as hentai/manga-tronica, and it hasn't gone over too well.
beyersmile.png
 It seems there's a lot of deep house / minimal techno and mainstream EDM fans here (and I for one love IDM, breakcore and experimental noise), so feel free to post some of that also.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and your custom gear at the Head-Fi meet next month. 
And for anybody else who's in the Bay Area early November 2015, go ahead and post / subscribe to this thread so you can join us also!
http://www.head-fi.org/t/778957/sf-meet-beginning-of-november-sign-up-here/90

Hentai/manga-tronica? What the hell is that supposed to be? These were an OST and an opening (respectively) of anime that I found on youtube and from watching Hunter x Hunter (respectively). They both have nothing to do with their manga counter parts (as manga can't possible have music XD )... and why hentai?? This is definitely not hentai.

I'd post more electronic music, but unfortunately the 5 videos that I posted so far are all that I have in mind that come close. I listen mostly to OSTs and orchestral/symphonic music. One more try wouldn't hurt though. These are are orchestral music with some elements of electronic music (more so the first one than the second one):

Oct 18, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #6,410 of 6,987
That was just basically an inside joke. Now onto some IDM (2x), illbient/glitch, braindance, and deep house - respectively

Proem- When Frailty fails (2004)

Proem - Take Your Pants Off (2001)

RNDM5 _ The Childs Game v.3 Z(2010)

Pang - Dead Monism (2006)

Hebert - Peak (Official Video) (2015)

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #6,411 of 6,987
beyersmile.png

Minimal techno? That's actually something there's not enough of on here IMO 
tongue_smile.gif
 It does seem to have had it's day somewhat though - was really big (or should that be small?) in the late Noughties, since when it's drifted back to maximal in the main part. Not necessarily a bad thing by any means, but there was some great minimal techno produced at that time...

Pig & Dan - Terminate / Organix (2009)

Dominik Eulberg - Perlmutt (2009)

Oct 20, 2015 at 12:47 AM Post #6,414 of 6,987
Nosaj Thing, one of my favorite Electronic artists along side Burial, Kryptic Minds, Solar Fields, etc. He has a very innovative and alive sounds.

Drift is his quintessential first album

And his new 2015 release Fated

Oct 21, 2015 at 4:20 AM Post #6,417 of 6,987
My favorite song of the first half of this decade - and one of my favorite videos too. Never fails to give me the chills and never get old.​

Neon Indian "Polish Girl" (2011)​

Turn this way up, and get the lossless if you can.​
 ​
I already know my favorite electro trax of the 60's, 70's, and early 90's - just trying to spread it out​

Oct 22, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #6,420 of 6,987
  Something a little different.

Colder - Silicone Sexy

I think the SiliconSexy song sounds great, but it's really creepy at the same time XD Especially this thumbnail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back