Effect Audio cables thread
Nov 18, 2019 at 1:49 AM Post #4,097 of 7,919
I am really pleased with the new line of Vogue cables released by Effect Audio

I received from them the following cables for review : Maestro, Virtuoso and Grandiose

Iems used are Noble Audio Khan, Noble Audio Encore Brass Limited Edition, and 64 audio Tia Trio

Dap used is Cayin N6ii using a balanced 4.4mm to 2.5mm adapter ( I sold my AK 1000M dap before receiving the cables )

Music I listen to : Pop, Electronic music, Metal, Rock and Synthpop

Here are my findings

1- Comfort and design: those cables are very comfortable to wear over the ear, never did I experience any discomfort after long listening sessions

2- Price performance: absolutely great

Maestro: I loved this cable alot and I was surprised by its price, and being the cheapest did not deter me from using it with my Noble Khan at all. It changed my mind that for an expensive iem I need to only add an extremely expensive cable to it to be pleased, this is not the case anymore. The Maestro Cable added a hint of musicality to the Khan, the bass improved in punch and quantity, and the vocals got a welcomed hint of warmth, which perfectly suited the Noble Khan more than the other iems I have listed

Virtuoso: This one I used with 64audio Tia Trio, as I sometimes feel the Trio is in need for a able that can push out the details a bit more, and I was so pleased the Virtuoso did exactly that, it really made the Tia Trio shine, and took it to the level where I was so pleased that I listened to this setup the most during my review time with these cables. The added details in the mids and highs made the Tia Trio simply an amazing experience

Grandiose: Well whoever mentioned that it combines both virtues of the Maestro and Virtuoso, is totally correct, this cable I chose for my Noble Audio Encore Brass limited edition, it added a hint of warmth to the mids and added a bit of welcomed bass punch, making the Noble Encore the perfect iem in terms of sound signature.

Finally I enjoyed all these 3 cables with the 3 iems I have, and each of those cables found its perfect iem match.

IMG-0623.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2019 at 1:45 AM Post #4,101 of 7,919
I have an ares 2 cable in 3.5mm
How do I get it in 2.5mm balanced, any way to do it?
I don't have money for a new ares cable, but I love the cable and really life effect audio

Hey @SupperTime , it's either you can have your local dealers to send your cables for re- termination on your behalf or
you can ship it to us directly. Drop me a PM, i'll assist you if you'll like to send it in directly. Cheers!

Nov 20, 2019 at 3:32 PM Post #4,102 of 7,919
You do not ship to Taiwan?
My country is not listed in your order form drop-down menu. :sweat:

Nov 21, 2019 at 1:24 AM Post #4,105 of 7,919
The geometry of individual litz bundle in Effect Audio Caliburn is stunning. I guess the EA CODE 51 will be amazing too.

IMG_20191121_141058.jpg

Nov 21, 2019 at 10:22 PM Post #4,107 of 7,919
Hey Everyone!! The Best Friday of the year is finally around the corner! This year, we’ve decided to crank our Black Friday deals up to a notch! It’ll be the biggest deal “Effect Audio” has ever offered! Definitely an offer you can’t refuse:sunglasses::rose: Stay tune with us closely as we’ll be counting down to Black Friday next week! Each day, closing into Black Friday, we’ll release more information regarding about the discount whilst counting down. We’ll be dropping deals on Friday, 29th of November @ 00.00am (Singapore time):flag_sg: :clock12:ONE DAY ONLY!! Don’t sleep on it!

headfi.fb.jpg

Nov 25, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #4,110 of 7,919

Users who are viewing this thread

Back