Effect Audio cables thread
Jan 4, 2018 at 7:51 AM Post #1,366 of 7,919
I think it depends from Country to Country. Ofc in my case there aren't any official dealers in Switzerland, thus they handle it directly.

I dare say that that the launch response on limited cables aren’t always from Switzerland.

But your are right, for Effect is an honourable company. Effect says that MS has done less by them. And effect is an honourable company. Effect has publiceally critiqued their integrity in its termination notice. But MS’s stated response to this has been one of cordiality. Dishonesty should be made of harsher stuff. But effect is an honourable company.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 7:57 AM Post #1,367 of 7,919
I dare say that that the launch response on limited cables aren’t always from Switzerland.

But your are right, for Effect is an honourable company. Effect says that MS has done less by them. And effect is an honourable company. Effect has publiceally critiqued their integrity in its termination notice. But MS’s stated response to this has been one of cordiality. Dishonesty should be made of harsher stuff. But effect is an honourable company.

Looks you had a bad experience with them, or you are personally involved in this story. I'm sorry, but I can do nothing about it, nor I can say anything about who's right or who's wrong, and honestly I don't really care. Thus I invite you to direction your gentle attacks somewhere else. Thanks.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 8:07 AM Post #1,368 of 7,919
Looks you had a bad experience with them, or you are personally involved in this story. I'm sorry, but I can do nothing about it, nor I can say anything about who's right or who's wrong, and honestly I don't really care. Thus I invite you to direction your gentle attacks somewhere else. Thanks.

You are right, that buyers have had bad experiences with the effect, and it was not my wish to be one of them (who would wish for negative experiences when parting with their hard earned cash)?

That said, I agree that you can’t say that who’s right and wrong, and since you don’t care I too kindly invite you to direct your responses elsewhere, since here the ppl do actually care or have been involved at some time, in either capacity as customers(me for instance) or insider.

Jan 4, 2018 at 8:10 AM Post #1,369 of 7,919
Thanks, but I'm old enough to decide myself if I want to say or not to say something, and I don't need to get authorized from you or whoever else. Enough of this, I got better to do than playing with net kids / keyboard lions. :o2smile:
Welcome in my ignore list, btw...think I won't suffer missing your later content.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #1,370 of 7,919
Thanks, but I'm old enough to decide myself if I want to say or not to say something, and I don't need to get authorized from you or whoever else. Enough of this, I got better to do than playing with net kids / keyboard lions. :o2smile:
Welcome in my ignore list, btw...think I won't suffer missing your later content.
I thought u said u did not care, but u took the effort to edit your comments 5 TIMES n block him :)

Jan 4, 2018 at 8:33 AM Post #1,371 of 7,919
I thought u said u did not care, but u took the effort to edit your comments 5 TIMES n block him :)

I just can't stand ppl immediately switching to personal attack mode, implicit or explicit that it may be. Do you want to be the next one? It isn't that much of an effort, at the end. :wink:
Editing was more a fact of me not being native english, but if you want to believe something else, do whatever you wish :)

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #1,373 of 7,919
argument?! shoo~ go away

I agree. Rayquaza, whoever you are thanks but it’s ok. I don’t really mind ad hominen attacks even if the comments aren’t contributing at all.
I just wanted to say that there are customers like me, and apparently more from the fb post, who have had negative experiences with their effect purchase, and have had to reply on MS to step in. But this isn’t the avenue to bring up past events, nor is it good manners to publically slander another on an online platform, so I’ll won’t go into details. Hence you can understand our surprise at this turn of events. Understandably, this is an effect fanpage, but there isn’t exactly a MS page so....there.
To be fair, i suspect that there is indeed an issue, but it takes two hands to clap, and that the issue lies elsewhere. But, what do I know, for effect is an honourable company.

Jan 4, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #1,374 of 7,919
Sounds like a rough few days in the Effect Audio offices at the moment.

Will be released by the end of the month buddy :)

To put the thread back on a happier footing, did you guys decide who's New Year you are going to make yet on the BF giveaway?

Jan 4, 2018 at 4:02 PM Post #1,375 of 7,919

[IMPORTANT NOTICE]

Termination Of Dealership - Music Sanctuary (Effective 04/01/18)

Due to multiple issues arising from "Parallel Import/Export" which infringes distribution rights agreement; “Negligent Misrepresentation" of Effect Audio & our products, Effect Audio will terminate the aforementioned dealership account with effective immediately.

Effect Audio reviews distribution rights very seriously and will not hesitate to take action against rogue dealerships if necessary. Please kindly support your local authorised dealer for warranty protection and ensure product authenticity.​

For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us at:

Effect Audio
110 Lorong 23 Geylang
#06-01, Victory Center
Singapore 388410

Tel : +65 82003584
Email : info@effectaudio.com

We sincerely thank everybody for the continued support of Effect Audio.

Best Regards,
Effect Audio Management

4th January 2018

This could have been resolved with a beer.

Edit: I'm hoping this relationship could be resolved. MS is the most trusted and helpful vendor in SE Asia. It would be cool to have Sony WM1 DAPs modded by Music Sanctuary with Effect Audio cable.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 9:14 PM Post #1,376 of 7,919
Well... What's gonna happen to the EOS?
First and last collabo I guess. Like Robert Plant and Alison Krauss making one crazy good album together then parting ways. That's life.

Jan 5, 2018 at 2:36 AM Post #1,377 of 7,919
Has anyone managed to compare either of Effect Audio's 3.5mm Mini-to-mini cables with similar offerings from ALO audio? I'll be in the market for an interconnect soon and am having a tough time finding recent impressions of IC's from either company as all the focus seems to be around IEM cables nowadays.

Jan 5, 2018 at 4:29 AM Post #1,378 of 7,919
With that aside , We can start 2018 anew ~! Here's the announcement of our giveaway winner !

@kubig123

PM us with your details and a Thor Silver II+ is underway to ya' :D

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
Jan 5, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #1,379 of 7,919
Congratulations @kubig123 - not a bad way to start the new year! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back