EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Jul 25, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #1,441 of 1,544
that's really neat.  goes to show jack goes above and beyond typical customer service.

Jul 26, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #1,442 of 1,544
Jack will never cease to amaze me.
That's an awesome project he accepted to work on and it turned out stunning.

Jul 26, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #1,444 of 1,544
In Europe we have Piotr and they got Jack in the States :D
Those two men are just the kind of guys that the industry needs: ones that listen to customers, adapt, innovate and learn from the feedbacks they get.
Not only am I a big fan of how Jack and Earwerkz operate, but the quality of their products both in sound and craftmanship is just top notch.
And what more can I ask when I found two CIEMs I truely love with my Legend R and PENTA.

That is why I am stocked everytime Earwerkz announces new stuff :wink:

Jul 26, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #1,445 of 1,544
Hear, hear to Jack from another happy customer of Legend and Supra.

Jul 26, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #1,446 of 1,544
Im on the Earwerkz hook and now going both ways "for IEM only" , per the hyper-trains of the written words.

My favorite IEM and only one on my personal list "after demo" to be my 1st CIEM was K10 , until lurking around here and per Earwerks threads, customer service ,and MADE IN AMERICA,  my impressions have now been sent to Earwerkz for my 1st ciem "legend omegas" per the WORD .

Thank you to moedawg140 and ALL of you here in the Earwerkz threads , but after the summer sales ,10% @EarWerkz and Noble sale ,
"Both ways" I also have a set of UIEM NOBLE savants on order "just to improve my listing abilities"  as I wear IEM many hours .

On a side note , I do feel the same as others here about BTG/Brains customer service may be his weakest link.
I have had full cans "cable mod" done and a set of his iem cables over the past few years although his products per price are top notch.

I have ordered the BTG cable from Earwerkz

Jul 29, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #1,447 of 1,544
Hadn't listened to my PENTA for weeks and it was with immense pleasure that I came back to it.
This CIEM really deserves much love. I was affraid it would be a bit too selective in terms of genres you could enjoy with it but after four months I can say it is definetly not.
Such authority and power in the low end yet a very musical CIEM overall.
Once again Earwerkz just did a tremendous job on the tuning. Very coherent and fun sound that allow you to enjoy long listening sessions without ever being fatiguing.

I would say that with both my legend r and my PENTA I can't ask for more. Even though I can't stop thinking that Jack and his crew will undoubtedly surprise me again with greatness in the future months.

Jul 29, 2015 at 8:34 PM Post #1,448 of 1,544
My praise goes to Jack for customer service.

I asked if it is possible to order a universal version of one of EarWerkz's CIEMs.
Jack replied that it will be released soon. *hint: not Supra 2*
biggrin.gif

I mentioned that I will be missing the summer sale 10% discount.
Jack said that he will apply the discount for me when I order it.

Aug 4, 2015 at 8:15 AM Post #1,450 of 1,544
Legend Omega has more than 50 hours burn-in. I would like to post a preview about it with a few sentences. 

In general, it has similarities with ''R''. The most significant difference is in the low frequency, but I don't think that it has a bass heavy presentation.  Omega has a bit more powerful hits and more prominent mid-bass presentation than Legend R. Besides its quantity, the mid-bass has a very impressive resolution, better than R.

Overall mid presentation is still weighty and smooth, also located close to listener, but it is not too forward as R, at least by a small margin. It still has very impressive level of detail. Omega can represent both thick and thin notes well, but increased quantity in mid-bass makes lower mids' notes a bit too thick. 

Highs are still smooth and have a good amount of detail with a bit more airy presentation. 

Stage depth seems to be improved with better low frequency depth. Instrument separation and background blackness, they are still top notch. 

The strongest points of Legend Omega are instrument separation, mid-bass presentation and weighty/smooth note recreation. 

More to come in the review after 100 hours of burn-in.. 

Aug 4, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #1,451 of 1,544

Any other Omega owners wanna post pics of their ORC tubes? I'm intrigued by what looks like a coil spring inside there.

Aug 12, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #1,454 of 1,544
The biggest challenge is maintaining this. More often than not, when any company grows, a few of these traits gets compromised one by one, or at worst all together.
reading the thread once more from pg.1; necroed this post from 12/2/14 to say it's still the case today and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back