EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Aug 16, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #1,456 of 1,544
They look stunning. As always, such quality on Earwerkz designs.

Aug 22, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #1,460 of 1,544
Originally Posted by wetlife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New Legend Omegas  , my 1st CIEM

They look amazing. How are you liking them compared to the K10?

Aug 24, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #1,461 of 1,544
Audiophiles,

I'm astounded by the awesome community here and am very proud to see that many have had a very positive experience with us. I just wanted to stop by and announce that we are planning to become sponsors by October and have some VERY exciting things in the works. Stay tuned my friends, we're going all out for 2016. 

Best,
Jack Vang
Founder
EarWerkz

p.s. Thank you all sincerely for your support

Aug 24, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #1,463 of 1,544
  Audiophiles,

I'm astounded by the awesome community here and am very proud to see that many have had a very positive experience with us. I just wanted to stop by and announce that we are planning to become sponsors by October and have some VERY exciting things in the works. Stay tuned my friends, we're going all out for 2016. 

Best,
Jack Vang
Founder
EarWerkz

You are nothing but a class act, sir.  Hats off to you, and I wish you continued success in the future.

Aug 24, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #1,464 of 1,544
thanks Jack!  Looking forward to what the future holds.  (Treble focused IEM! :wink:)

Aug 24, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #1,465 of 1,544
  Audiophiles,

Best,
Jack Vang
Founder
EarWerkz

Aug 24, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #1,466 of 1,544
  Audiophiles,

Best,
Jack Vang
Founder
EarWerkz

Congratulations, Jack. 
My favorite CIEM brand all round by far. Looking forward to adding your new products to the EW family I have.

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #1,467 of 1,544
Audiophiles,

Best,
Jack Vang
Founder
EarWerkz

Congratulations Jack and I am definitely looking forward to how you would shake the audiophile community by 2016.. :)

P.S. The excitement and the wait is killing me.. Looking forward as well for my Legend R to arrive at my doorsteps here in the Philippines.. :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Aug 25, 2015 at 2:35 AM Post #1,468 of 1,544
Audiophiles,

Best,

Jack Vang
Founder

EarWerkz

It's great to have you here Jack, congratulations on becoming a HF Sponsor. You and your team are awesome, Head-Fi is going to be an even better place with you around. Can't wait for your new products to be launched (2016? You meant Q4 2015 right? :wink: )

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #1,470 of 1,544
  Audiophiles,

Best,
Jack Vang
Founder
EarWerkz

That's awesome welcome to the forum as a sponsor!! Excited to see what you've in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back