EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread
Nov 19, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #125 of 1,544
I woke up to find the campaign live and all the early bird spots gone. Oh well, better late than never I suppose.

That's what you get for not being glue to the forums.
tongue.gif

j/k  Hopefully they'll take care of you.

Nov 19, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #131 of 1,544
That's what you get for not being glue to the forums. :p

j/k  Hopefully they'll take care of you.

Darn sleep, who needs it!

A discount of 110USD. Is it still worth it?

Absolutely- IMO.

@SGS Did you get the chance to compare EP-2 <-> Cosmic Ears CE6P ?

CE6P hasn't arrived yet. Phil has been keeping me posted and I expect a shipping notice any day now.

Btw, how's the noise floor on the earwerkz as they all seem to have quite high sensitivity paired with low impedance? Any background hiss?

I haven't heard any with iphone nor ak240 when auditioning the lineup. I had recently sent the Legend back for adjustment and it will be back in hand any day now. I'll particularly listen for noise floor when it returns but I don't expect to hear anything.

Nov 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #133 of 1,544
Ooh I'm #8 oops. What colours are you guys gonna get? I was thinking a simple black plate on clear shells a la UERM

Nov 19, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #134 of 1,544
'Backer History' -> click on project -> your backer # is shown just under the project name and above 'messages'

Thanks.  So I'm #5.

Quote:
Ooh I'm #8 oops. What colours are you guys gonna get? I was thinking a simple black plate on clear shells a la UERM

That's a good question.  I suppose that depends on if you're interested in making them highly personalized or yourself or if you want to protect resale value down the road should you want to sell them.  I'm currently undecided.

Nov 19, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #135 of 1,544
So the Supra is going to sound most similarly to UERM among UERM, ER4S and Rockets? Interesting.. 

I would say it is more like a UERM signature, rather than the other two but has some similarities that remind me of the others as well.

The campaign has now been full funded. Pretty quick. Reminds me of the Rockets campaign speed to fully funded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back