1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. Dinerenblanc
    I don't see a Shane in the list of backers, so I'm guessing no? 

2. LionPlushie
    Make me wonder why didn't he "raved repeatedly to the EarWerkz staff how superb the Legend tuning was".

Maybe then the Supra will be based on the Legend.

3. Dinerenblanc
    The Supra is a two driver IEM, so I doubt it. 

4. Cotnijoe
    Didnt they also say that the supras are based off of their class II?

5. Dinerenblanc
    They haven't said anything about what they're based on, but I would assume so. 

6. Idsynchrono_24
    Yeah it's based off of the EP-2 custom which SGS was floored by. He tends to prefer airy, neutralish sigs, so I'm sure the Supra will be right up my alley. This was honestly a total knee-jerk decision since I already own a reference monitor. I may back out later, I dunno 

@FlySweep -  I see you in the backers... lol

7. Cotnijoe
    Are you one as well Id?

8. Levanter

Well it's not a final product (as every other project on kickstarter), so there can be changes later on. That's why early backers get big discount :)
    The only thing i'm afraid when i back in kickstarter is a project not delivering the product at all, but as i'm familiar with 1964 i have no worries on that part. Whether they sound amazing however, is entirely a different story lol
    But so far from all their past products, the T series to the V series they have performed very well, so based on past trend it seems unlikely they would make their new flagship sound worse than what they currently have. *Cross fingers and let's not bait the jinx man* [​IMG] 

9. Dinerenblanc
    I believe you're Johnny Hellz. [​IMG] 

Haha You never know, but I do hope 1964 will be able to deliver. The last thing I want to see is a legion of pissed off Head-Fi members. 

10. Cotnijoe

Good try but no haha. But now im wondering who this Johnny also from Saint Louis is...

11. Dinerenblanc
    Ah, then you must be . . . Nivasa Srinivasan. Yes, that's it.

12. LionPlushie
    Keeping my hopes up that someone within the first 10 will back out. [​IMG]

I think you got my point lol. So if SGS raved much about the Legend, there is hope the Supra will be based on the Legend.

13. No_One411
    Nah, that's probably Flysweep. Really looking forward to his impressions since we seem to share similar tastes. 

14. gyx11

I'm not really sure how it's even possible to base a 2 driver, 2 way crossover UIEM on a 8 driver, 7 way crossover CIEM.

I think it's been made pretty clear on the campaign webpage itself that the Supra is in essence a universal adaptation/evolution of the EP-2.

15. kova4a
    So the Supra is based on ep-2 but they claim that they made it sound even better. Interesting. I got totally wasted last night and totally missed the campaign and the early bird options. Maybe at the end of the campaign if someone of you decides to back down he can give me a shout-out and PM me to save me some hard-earned dough [​IMG] 

getclikinagas likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last