Earbud buyer's guide, feat. TM5, OK1, PK1, ATH-CM700, OK2, K319, OK3, PK3, PK2
Nov 2, 2010 at 5:43 AM Post #196 of 226
You can also try the Sennheiser MX Series. Lots of great earbuds in the series and one of the best if not THE best earbud MX980.

Quote:
The head phones I will buy will be only for my phone, I might buy some heavy duty studio quality headphones to replace the cheap ones that came with my digital drumset. But I like having ear buds to listen to music on portable devices with rather than big and bulky ones. But I am looking for the best possible headphones that I can use with my phone.

The headphones that came with my phone are the Skullcandy Smokin' Buds which I say are "ok" for being free. The earbuds I use are the Sony Ear Bud Headphones that have bass boost. These are pretty good but recently I have been listening to higher quality headphones and it has made me realize that music is just so much better with headphones that aren't cheap.

Nov 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #199 of 226

Quote:
Thanks, I just checked the website for the Blox tm5 and they were out of stock. I sent them an email asking when they would get some in, hopefully it wont be to long.

triportsad.gif
 Yeah I hope you get your hands on a pair because those are nearly impossible to come across. I completely agree though, for your phone, TM5 is the way...With the amount of bass they deliver and since they're so easy to drive, they fit the bill pretty nicely. Post back any info you get from them as it's been awhile since anyone's had any contact with them because I'm afraid they may not be coming back. I sold my pair and want another 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 2, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #201 of 226
Oh and after reading about some amps how good are the Fiio E3/E5? I want something good but not to pricey. I doubt it will get enough juice through my droid x for the Yuin PK1 but does anyone know for sure? I'm most likely going with the Yuin PK3 since Blox hasn't been responsive for a while it sounds like.

Nov 6, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #207 of 226
Just got my pk3 ear buds and after 2 songs I am now hooked on this company, I don't think I can ever go back to anything below this quality. Oh and heres some good news for all of you, Blox responded to me and informed me that they will be getting more ear buds in within 2 weeks. I may pick some up after payday just to use around the house.

Nov 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM Post #208 of 226
PK1 Love!  I got some PK1s and I cannot believe the sound stage and fun factor.  I have HD 650s and ER4s and these hold their own with them.  I am running them on my home rig (audio gd DAC19 DSP and C2) and they sound pretty clear though not as neutral as the other two phones.  I am tempted to get OK3s or PK2s for bike riding.

Nov 8, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #210 of 226
I should get the PK3 for value and similar sound signature shouldn't I?  I was thinking of the OK3 or PK2 for improved sound from that of the the PK3 but I assume those are not better but just different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back