DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Aug 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #7,816 of 14,084
dude almost all that I listen to is metal, rip a Pantera album using dbpoweramp into lossless (particularly Far Beyond Driven) you will hear the difference. Pantera has great recording quality.

Just remember that the difference most likely won't be details that you've never heard before but more so the PRESENTAITION of those same details.

I agree for a rock/metal genre, Pantera's music has a wide dynamic range. Which you can easily pickup changes with difference in equipment. Same goes with Metallica, Megadeth, Guns N Roses, Ugly Kid Joe, Aerosmith and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 18, 2014 at 11:20 PM Post #7,817 of 14,084

I agree for a rock/metal genre, Pantera's music has a wide dynamic range. Which you can easily pickup changes with difference in equipment. Same goes with Metallica, Megadeth, Guns N Roses, Ugly Kid Joe, Aerosmith and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
bigsmile_face.gif

Agree 100%

You really hear the change in Pantera, Megadeth and Dream Theater.

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #7,822 of 14,084
I've just got original extended battery 3000 Mah from Samsung that can fit with in DIGNIS leather case (with out AL back cover), don't know how long it will last it my first charge.
Where u bought the Samsung 3000mah?

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #7,823 of 14,084
  I've just got original extended battery 3000 Mah from Samsung that can fit with in DIGNIS leather case (with out AL back cover), don't know how long it will last it my first charge.

Great! Looks like another good contender. Some don't think a battery will change the sound but that is not understanding a power supply. Better current delivery and I would bet, chemical make-up of the battery all matter. The hardest work I did on my home systems was the power supply. The musical signal rides on the DC, and the power delivered to the amp section being delivered with the lowest possible ESR, has an important positive effect. 

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #7,829 of 14,084
It 's no different as it deplete, I start my first one with pre-charged at 2 divisions it sound as good as my full charged 2nd one.

Good to know. Let us know how long it lasts on a charge and how far it sticks out from the case. I'm interested in more battery life with same or better sound.

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #7,830 of 14,084
+1 

My Pisen battery only lasting about 4 hours, 3000mah might fit the bill. :)

Something must be wrong. I always get 6.5 to 7 hrs of continuous playback on 1 full charge and with the backlight always on.

Say what? I can muster that if I keep backlight turned off and shuffle on. If I mess with it to change tracks (turning backlight on), I also get around 4-5 hours. Stock battery, FLAC, low gain, ~140-170 volume, gapless on, slow roll off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back