DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod link 1st page !!. .NEW FW! 2.3.0 . . . . .
Apr 22, 2014 at 1:06 AM Post #3,991 of 14,084
Well I just placed the order because I was afraid it might run out of stock or the deal with the IEMs will be over :) It does say In Stock... and in my orders on mp4nation next to my X5 which says preorder, it says processing next to the DX90 :)

I just hope I made the right move. The X5 is supposed to have more juice in the amp section and has an extra slot for an SD card. But I was also concerned about the wheel as some people said it's flimsy and of course, more people are praising the DX90 on it's gorgeous layered sound *drools*.

Apr 22, 2014 at 1:18 AM Post #3,992 of 14,084

I pre-ordered my X5 exactly one month ago (before the DX90 came out) on mp4nation. It's still out of stock there while I see the DX90 is in stock. I have been following both X5 and DX90 thread and with each new DX90 purchase and seeing how thrilled users are I feel like I have a chance to "redeem" myself with this great deal.

I'm on the fence I just need a little shove :p

Go for it! You can have both and sell the one that loses and the R3. You probably won't have much of a loss. 

Apr 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #3,995 of 14,084

Yes, I got this problem last night as well. Vertical multi-colored lines about 2-3 pixels in width on the right side of the screen, starting as soon as I boot-up the player. Restarted and it disappeared as well. Absolutely no clue what happened. So at least I can confirm your experience.

Thanks, glad not only one! As long as its not regular, was quite relieved when it disappeared straight away.

Apr 22, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #3,996 of 14,084
Alright, i just tried charging again, it seems it was a problem with the outlet. The outlet was working fine a few days ago... so not sure what went wrong there. I'm still a lil suspicious of the fact they cant spell "battery" but idk... made in japan so we'll see.

Guess i'll report back on how the SPB retains charge and how long it lasts.

Ive been been using one of these ebay made in japan ones in my galaxy 4s for a few months now, it is good.

Apr 22, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #3,997 of 14,084
I use Anker batteries Charger and 2 batteries is 24 dollars or so. Plenty of range with that. I have a 4400uA battery from Anker as well and use the silicon case to hold it in place. Works perfect. 

And do they fit? With the lid on,standard size?
Please post a link, thx

Apr 22, 2014 at 3:42 AM Post #3,998 of 14,084
  +1.  Has anyone talked to iBasso about selling a separate cover plate for the larger batteries?  The 4400mAh battery is still rocking my DX90 after more than 4-5 hours of playing with more than 50% still showing on the meter.  I really think 4400mAh is big enough to satisfy pretty much anybody.
IMHO, of course...

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Yes, I was thinking the same.  If only iBasso could make the back plate a bit deeper then someting like a 4400mAh battery could be accommodated.

Apr 22, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #3,999 of 14,084
+1 for a back plate that would work with the 4400 mah Anker. I'd pay $20-30 for that. Until then the silicone skin should do it. Will know on Friday when I get my big battery but the picture that was posted earlier looked ok

Apr 22, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #4,000 of 14,084
Gosh. I always miss the small print.

Well now i'll just be patient and happy that my X5 didn't ship until the DX90 came out. This deal is worth the wait.

Just be careful with mp4nation. I too had a x5 preorder for a month which was ordered in the first batch. They kept promising me dates and it never came. I finally canceled the order and got the dx90. They also took forever to refund my x5 preorder. Had to finally open a PayPal dispute. Also the dx90 is on Pre-Order and is not available now. Good deal, if you can wait a month
bigsmile_face.gif

Maybe wanna check what other customers think about mp4nation  ...

http://www.trustpilot.de/review/www.mp4nation.net

Apr 22, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #4,003 of 14,084
I actually get two clicks. One for the unit and one for the screen. If memory serves correctly I believe that the dx50 was the same way.

I am really enjoying the sound with my jh13fp's.

For those of you that had an issue with gapless (I do not with any live albums so far) did you enable gapless in the settings?

Apr 22, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #4,004 of 14,084
+1.  Has anyone talked to iBasso about selling a separate cover plate for the larger batteries?  The 4400mAh battery is still rocking my DX90 after more than 4-5 hours of playing with more than 50% still showing on the meter.  I really think 4400mAh is big enough to satisfy pretty much anybody.
IMHO, of course...

Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

I sent a 4400mah battery cover request a couple of days ago, Haven't heard back from them. It would work for the dx90 and dx50, they don't have to etch the model number on it.

Maybe jamato8 can convince them?

I'd pay $30 for it.

Apr 22, 2014 at 6:38 AM Post #4,005 of 14,084
  I actually get two clicks. One for the unit and one for the screen. If memory serves correctly I believe that the dx50 was the same way.
I am really enjoying the sound with my jh13fp's.
For those of you that had an issue with gapless (I do not with any live albums so far) did you enable gapless in the settings?

Never turn it off yet
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back