DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Jul 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #1,291 of 3,609
Quote:
Be patient young apprentices, "Soon" the "Power" will be upon us.

DX50 (in my humble opinion) if executed well (SQ & operating software wise), will be a better hit than the DX100 (and I am sure ibasso is aware of this).

A source indicated, that they are giving the DX50 their most important resources to bring it to the market on time, but I hope they do not rush with it, being alpha or beta stage.

I prefer to have a late almost perfect product, than the other way, would you agree with me?

As almost everybody indicated , DX50 will be the "DAP" for CIEM & IEM.

Edit.......that until the Fiio X5 arrives to the party...
biggrin.gif

As  a DX100 owner, I really have to agree with you here 
biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #1,292 of 3,609
Still wondering whether DX50 is vaporware or not. You guys think iBasso really has something ready? I want to believe that they do, but lack of any additional informations gives me reason to think that there will be at least slight delay. Still trying to be as much optimistic as I can :E

Jul 23, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #1,294 of 3,609
Quote:
Still wondering whether DX50 is vaporware or not. You guys think iBasso really has something ready? I want to believe that they do, but lack of any additional informations gives me reason to think that there will be at least slight delay. Still trying to be as much optimistic as I can :E

Vapor ware is something that doesn't really exist. I do not think this is the case here. 

Jul 24, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #1,298 of 3,609
Quote:
Would be funny if ibasso was just trolling everybody and doesn't release the device :wink:.

Could you just imagine the backlash.

Jul 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #1,299 of 3,609
Jul 24, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #1,300 of 3,609

It seems to me many folks on this thread had already been feeling like these lol pics for weeks already!

Lucky I got some other DAPs to help me through all these waitings! :D

Jul 24, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #1,301 of 3,609
Quote:

It seems to me many folks on this thread had already been feeling like these lol pics for weeks already!

Lucky I got some other DAPs to help me through all these waitings! :D

You know in your heart you'll be downgrading when you buy one :wink:.... That alone must help to ease the pain :p.

Jul 24, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #1,302 of 3,609
Quote:

You know in your heart you'll be downgrading when you buy one :wink:.... That alone must help to ease the pain :p.

I h@te you lee......for your honesty.

But you could be wrong.....

For me , having smaller footprint, replaceable battery, physical buttons, might make it better as a whole package compared to the DX100,  and this makes my day...take that.

Jul 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #1,305 of 3,609
July 24th and the natives are restless... C'mon iBasso, give us some idea what's going on, even if it's a delay or something. (Hopefully not, but it's better to know now than to wait and find out later and get even more frenzied). 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back