1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. kenz
    err.. it's for the other thread right? [​IMG]

2. AnakChan Moderator
    Quote:

[​IMG] It's gonna have a price :frowning2:. So sad!

Does anyone know if the DX50 will be released/sold like the DX100 intro? (i.e. intro price, beta firmware testing, 2nd round batch at a higher price, and final price for the 3rd batch onwards)?

I sent a mail to iBasso and it seems any questions from Japan, I get an automatic redirect to talk to Hibino.

3. turokrocks
    Quote:
    [​IMG].........soon  all will be clear, soon.......

price:    $389.99.....maybe...

4. DigitalFreak
    Quote:
    If it delivers in the sonics dept that would be a sweet spot sort of price.

5. DefQon
    [​IMG]

6. k1zuna
    WHAT DAY IS TODAY.

7. B[van]
    Not D day yet :frowning2:

8. Mython Contributor
    Quote:

Really not sure why you're posting the above in this thread, turokrocks, but I'll spend my money with companies like iBasso and Fiio, who aren't greedily trying to squeeze me for every penny thay can get their hands on, thankyou very much:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/663188/the-astell-kern-ak120/210#post_9433501

Back on-topic, I'm as eager as other contributors to this thread, to see what gem iBasso is about to offer us DAP-a-holics, for a fair price :)

9. turokrocks
    Quote:
    Mython, I really hated the AK100, and when the AK120 was announced with this price, I was like...WHAAAAAT??!!!
    Just wanted to show how some companies are becoming "G" if you catch my drift.

10. lee730
    Quote:

So you tried the AK100? What didn't you like about it?

11. k1zuna
    And what's with the countdown? "Mid-May" can be 5/15, 5/19... or any day before 5/31 in my opinion LOL.

12. turokrocks
    Quote:
    Lee, my main IEM is the JH16 , and it sounded too harsh with it, just did not feel there is a good synergy between them (complete opposite to the DX100 )
    The Hisound Studio 3rd sounded way better, and I do not want to derail the thread...

13. lee730
    Quote:

Hmm. I'm guessing the impedance may have killed the bass and boosted treble for to some extent. Although I have a similar opinion on the RWA unit. But bass wasn't lacking (a bit bloated for my tastes). Well lets see if the DX50 can pull its weight :).

14. jamato8 Contributor
    Well we know from experience that iBasso can get amps right, daps right, know their dac chips and they know output impedance. I look forward to the DX50 as I think/believe, it will give the AK100 a run for the money or may be better and I am pretty sure it won't cost near as much (waiting and hoping anyway).

15. Sorensiim
    Quote:

Jamato8 just said everything I was thinking so here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

pancake_bunny.jpg

AmberOzL likes this.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last