1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last
  1. pOOB73

Lol.. our first computer had 3.5k of RAM and 5 1/4" floppy drives. Our first PC was a 286 with 14mhz (with turbo button enabled ) and a 20 MB MFM hard drive. :wink:

2. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    I thought your top end DAP was Tera? [​IMG]

3. Mimouille
    Nothing to do with what I said :) the dx100 is great but not worth the bulk for me with only iems. Tera is awesome but pairs with difficulty. Anyways, after the dx100, I trust iBasso's sound quality and will try the dx50. I wish they compromise on power and not SQ.

4. Sorensiim
    I've come to terms with the DX100 UI. It's okay for what it does, I find it heaps better than the Studio V UI and at least on par with the Cowon J3. And with 1.4.2, it's actually pretty responsive. I really, really like my DX100, but those minor annoyances really detract from the overall impression, even if it is an amazing feat of engieneering. Feels like driving a BMW M5 and the interior trim is coming lose... Such an amazing ride, but come on, fix those little things!

turokrocks likes this.
  5. hedphonz
    Quote:
    my wife is Thai but if i ask her to translate then she will know im up to buying something LOL 

I will try my stepdaughter - her silence is easily bribed with shopping money

6. hedphonz
    ok just got the stepdaughter to translate - it appears those specs are wrong specs and the post 2 below the spec post says the guy is dreaming lol

So it sounds just like what goes on here at headfi but in another language :p

7. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    I could take it to a Thai restaurant here but their Danish skills are like HELLO MISTER SUPPORT I AM JOB. They can barely understand how I want my noodles so asking them to translate a forum thread... Nah.

8. hedphonz
    Quote:
    you gotta pick the restaurants where you can see their young children hanging around - they make good translators :)

9. Retrias
    I will have to have a look see, I am more interested in this than fiios upcoming "better than X3 dap" I would like something like a DX200 though , you know as a straight up upgrade

10. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    Imagine the DX200, a balanced DX100. Head-Fi is crazy enough for stuff like that to sell.

11. Retrias
    The Dx 200, now with a desktop amp attached to it , instead of just a desktop dac,It have every port and connection know to man

Ps: I am fine with correct android implementation , but the dx100 implementation is just... bad

inb4 someone asked for USB OTG to connect HDD into it

12. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    That should actually be possible.

13. Retrias
    its kinda unimportant imo , and just jack up the cost where we can get other stuff with the money needed to apply OTG into it

14. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    OTG is just a $1.50 cable away [​IMG]

15. Retrias
    you need a special USB plug and then to incoporate the software into the firmware , the $1.50 cable is for stuff that already have USB host hardware and software

First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last