DX320 ROHM dac chips, Android 11, AMP11MK2s. *******NEW FW: 2.07*******
Sep 30, 2022 at 4:41 PM Post #6,483 of 10,353
Last edited:
Sep 30, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #6,484 of 10,353
The black leather case is as good as the best leather cases I have seen. Seems they really have it down now. Excellent quality, a little thinner leather so it has a nice feel to it and perfect fit. This really is the best player I have ever seen. Every time I look at the metal case, it is like being in some space odyssey. So extremely well made and the lines are sublime.

Sep 30, 2022 at 5:03 PM Post #6,486 of 10,353
Oct 1, 2022 at 1:17 PM Post #6,491 of 10,353
Why is Roon Arc not working on Ibasso DX320. Installation was ok, see the library but can’t play files because of “unexpected playback failure”. Fiio M17 does not have this so the problem lies with Ibasso…

Oct 1, 2022 at 2:01 PM Post #6,492 of 10,353
Why is Roon Arc not working on Ibasso DX320. Installation was ok, see the library but can’t play files because of “unexpected playback failure”. Fiio M17 does not have this so the problem lies with Ibasso…
I believe the Roon streaming technology has to be built into the device. Are Ibasso devices Roon Ready?

View this little primer by a Roon founder on YouTube referencing requirements for Roon Ready devices. Skip to 5:32.

Also visit the Roon site for more information.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2022 at 4:24 PM Post #6,493 of 10,353
It effects eddy currents. I don't think shielding so much since the case with not all encompassing but there are minor currents that effect sound. This is what I have learned over the years. I read somewhere that liquid metal has a good conduction of current.
Currents, electrons, and magnetism are all improperly defined into what works, but is not reality. The electron cannot be separated from its magnetic element. Actual magnetic flux lines can be viewed from a "ferrocell" that is totally different from what is currently being used, as "learned" theory.

All our current theorys are flawed and limited in scope.
That is why no known measurments exist for much phenomenon that is denied.

Particle physics is a big example of such a "contrived" and an imperfect system of explanation.
Just look at the "THE RUSSELL PERIODIC CHART OF THE ELEMENTS" which is more correct than what we are currently using.

As Nikola Tesla said,
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."... NOT particles!

John 1:
"In the beginning was the Word: and the Word was with God: and the Word was God...All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made."..

There you go. The "Word" can be described as "energy, Frequency, vibration". Not electrons or particle physics. Our current tools are limited because they are "flawed" to be used as "controlled mechanisms" for our society.

They don't want you to know true physics. That we live in a toroidal system. That instead of "gravity" we have density and static electricity, wich increases with altitude elevation from the Earth, as unlimited free energy. How do you think Tesla powered a "world fair" remotely?

All this stuff is covered up knowledge, to keep humanity from destroying itself. Who knows how many humanity resets have occurred I'm it's 6-8 thousand years??
We certainly did have mini resets in 1500s & 1800s.
For example, the Sahara Dessert did not exist in old maps. They were many cities there.

So the bottom line is, there is much still to find out about our existing level of technology.
For instance, scientists have implanted data & video into genes themselves, to be recovered any time, thru a host even as small as bacteria .

You can see that there is only one IC chips from DAC maker are using Pure Gold wires for terminal connections, and that is ROHM chips. I can only attest to this that I love “pure Gold” sound performances a lot, and I loved ROHM chips from N8ii before I found out that they are using this Gold-Wires as well

This needs to be stressed as important enough to not be labeled as just another "Delta-Sigma" variant, but a true improvement over AKM & LeSabre ..
I finally feel with this chip sound, that we hit a resolve level, that can be accepted as a solid reference of desktop quality.
👍

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2022 at 5:19 PM Post #6,495 of 10,353
I think it's AKM that has clearly been the most forward thinking with their AK4499EX and AK4191 2 chip solution.
First and only DAP using it is the new A&K SP3000 and at $3600 I won't be buying one.
How many daps are using the ROHM chip? Not many and I don't think AK is the most forward thinking except to price their products so high that people think they must be the best but that is an illusion based on cost and not total performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back